Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

I'm sorry, has Florian been making money and I missed it? How is he making it? 

And Stacey, your dad is supporting you, Darcey, Florian, Georgia and Darcey's kids. Except for the $1,500 or so from TLC every week.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Stacey is eating this up.

Everywhere they go, Stacey is right there with a big spoon, stirring the shit as fast as she can. She jumps in and starts spilling the tea about Darcey's life IMMEDIATELY. And she loves every second. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

So she’s telling this weirdo she hasn’t talked to in a hundred years, all about her broke ass boyfriend, but she’s mad at her sister for telling their first cousin that she’s no longer engaged.

To be fair she probably consumed a litre of wine and that led to loose lips

• LOL 2
On 1/31/2022 at 8:47 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

“ what the fuck …a business meeting at a bar…dressed like that” the werewolf speaks for us all

LOL YES!!! He often does and how sad that he is the voice of reason on this shitshow. Not sure when they filmed these episodes, but I know from insta that his sister died not too long ago. I think she had been ill for a bit, so it is possible his demeanor is a bit due to that--thinking about his ill sis who he can't be with at the end. I think wolfie is with Stacey for the money and the green card but I do think he genuinely cares for her and is a decent guy. They "dated" for several years which in thsi franchise is an anomaly (how many are on teh show talking marriage after just months of facetime calls?)......

BLue haired douche friend may be a famewhore but he isn't wrong about Georgi. Looking at this from teh outside if your friend or acquaintance was like yeah my boyfriend (did she mention how he was still married when they hooked up) who moved in with me after just a few months of talking quit his job and hasn't worked for two years and hides cash while I bankroll it all and let him live in an apt while i moved back in with daddy......

wouldn't you tell her to cut him loose and run? I would 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I Saw the end of Pillow Talk...did no one tell Tom’s hideous sister that she was not sitting at an attractive angle? 

This blue haired famewhore can fuck right off...and Stacey...how much $$ has Wolfboy spent?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I Saw the end of Pillow Talk...did no one tell Tom’s hideous sister that she was not sitting at an attractive angle? 

What would be an attractive angle for her?  

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

A reminder, tonight's drinking game: Drink everytime someone shrieks "MIAMI BABY!". Drink when Darcey cries. Drink when Stacey talks shit about Georgi. 

You'll be charged with depraved indifference when we die of alcohol poisoning.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This blue haired famewhore can fuck right off...and Stacey...how much $$ has Wolfboy spent?

This is precisely my question! What has Florian contributed to the family coffers? And the sad thing? Darcey isn't sharp enough to remind her of it. 

• Love 4

DO THEY EVER TALK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE STATE OF DARCEY'S RELATIONSHIP? 

And it was pretty poor of Darcey to dis the fishing boat. For one thing, you know damn well that it was booked by a Sharp intern, and I'm sure there was much hilarity in the writers' room.  

Darcy looks decidedly porky here. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DO THEY EVER TALK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE STATE OF DARCEY'S RELATIONSHIP? 

And it was pretty poor of Darcey to dis the fishing boat. For one thing, you know damn well that it was booked by a Sharp intern, and I'm sure there was much hilarity in the writers' room.  

Darcy looks decidedly porky here. 

I was going to say the same thing. If Georgi did make an effort it is very rude to point out how bad the boat was and laugh about it.

• Love 3

I’m really not caring about the junior set on this show. Aniko is really enjoying her time in the spotlight. Give her a couple of years she’ll be just like Kim Zolciak’s oldest daughter.

• Love 2

I cannot even imagine being in a social situation where EVERYONE was questioning my motives for being there and casting suspicion on my most innocuous actions. Georgi's no prize but he hasn't hit anyone, run screaming, or blown his top.  And for that I say "well done".

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Smurf looked terrified when Georgi said “ fine…come take care of me” I hate big mouth fame whores like him…all talk

He's glancing nervously at Stacey. He thinks she'll step in and throw down.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot even imagine being in a social situation where EVERYONE was questioning my motives for being there and casting suspicion on my most innocuous actions. Georgi's no prize but he hasn't hit anyone, run screaming, or blown his top. 

They need a foil for this season and he fits the bill.

Darcey is always so patronizing to Georgi.

• Love 3