Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Darcey: "I am a strong, empowered woman.  I want you to be here by my side so I can feel protected."

Georgi:  "This is stupid."

Why is Darcey always nattering on about "standing by my side" and "feeling protected"?  She's a foolish middle aged woman who makes bad choices, not some fucking heroine. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Wait, Georgi would rather hole up in the hotel and study for the real estate exam than be dragged over the coals on national television? What an asshole!"

But, Florian has his green card.  Understand?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hey Mike? Georgi is right. Darcey is grown up. And maybe if you'd stopped paying for them Darcey would act more grown up.

That being said I hope cameras are around when Florian dumps Stacey because she is way too smug.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Once more, if loving Georgi a little bit is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Seriously, he's probably the only one who has ever told Darcey the unvarnished truth. 

That's why he won't last.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Darcey: "I am a strong, empowered woman.  I want you to be here by my side so I can feel protected."

And she's doing it again tonight!

Georgi is the most rational person in the family (except maybe Aspen). A family systems therapist would probably point out that the rest of the family is using Georgi as a scapegoat. In family therapy terms, he's also the truth teller - who is often hated by the rest of the family..

And Mike, your daughters do need to grow up. And you used the f word, if I remember correctly.

These people are creepy with the overweening loyalty to the family no matter the dysfunction. They're like emotional Corleones.

#TEAM GEORGI

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 4

She always has a slightly stunned look, like she's been hit on the head with a frying pan.

In her defense, she is stunned. She doesn’t watch the show, doesn’t do her homework and is told what questions to ask through her earpiece. She doesnt know what the hell is going on.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Mike is being ridiculous. Has he seen the show?

And I don't really care about social media "haters" Darcey brats. Your mom signed onto one of the trashiest shows in the reality universe. And kept coming back for more.

Also psst...here's a secret. You dont need to be on social media.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm late - did I miss anything other than Georgi not wanting to show up?

They didn’t know how to open the van door then took a minute to pray before they went inside  

• LOL 4

My own mother was emotionally stunted and I had the same "omg grow up" thoughts about her when I was a teenager but I never said them out loud because I knew she'd dissolve into a puddle of dramatic tears if I did so I know exactly how those girls feel. 

I went ahead and did it in my 30s and yup, my mom fell apart.  No, it did not help!  Actually, my mom lost her brother when she was around 21 as well and they were close so maybe there is something to that??

• Love 1

That's it. I'm dead. 

Just wait until she cranks out her other never fail response: "what just happened?"

Wish they had a love symbol - because this is it.   WHY do they have her?   Does she work cheap?  

God I cant take Shaun or Darcey's daughters.  And they're going to turn into their mothers. My mom wouldn't let me sit there with my boobs out at their age. Yeah yeah yeah Im old.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I told my son just the other day that I hope my grandkids don’t grow up wanting to be “Influencers.”

Our local mall has a store where you pay to pose in front of various backgrounds. I just cant...

And girls? People assume stuff about your mom because she has put her entire fucking life on TV.

• Love 4

Darcyc is real chubby.   She looks like a chipmunk.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

God I cant take Shaun or Darcey's daughters.  And they're going to turn into their mothers. My mom wouldn't let me sit there with my boobs out at their age. Yeah yeah yeah Im old.

How about the bleached hair?   My Mom would never allow that.

• Love 1