Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, candall said:

I was EXTRA sad that I missed last week when I was all alone watching this chick go in and specify a table for two for her "date" with Kerok.  

Oh, it is to laugh.

She really dropped the ball, she didn't even bring a life sized cardboard cutout of him!

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I’m not really sure wh, but today i was thinking about Bill Cullen. Remember him?

Sure!  Married to Brett ___________.  Acerbic game show guest.

I was at the doctor the other day and was called to the back with a diminutive man of approximately 60 wearing a shirt that said, "My dog thinks I'm wonderful."  The tech called him Stan.  Suddenly all I could think was Stan the man with a plan for a prostate scan.  This show has warped me.  I can no longer innocently meet a man named Stan.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Sure!  Married to Brett ___________.  Acerbic game show guest.

Brett Somers! She was on Match Game a lot! Only she was married to Jack Klugman. 

I do not know how I know this. I must have watched Merv Griffin a lot as a kid. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was at the doctor the other day and was called to the back with a diminutive man of approximately 60 wearing a "My dog thinks I'm wonderful."  The tech called him Stan.  Suddenly all I could think was Stan the man with a plan for a prostate scan.  This show has warped me.  I can no longer innocently meet a man named Stan.

I have two or three "Where Are They Now?" shows my dvr caught and one of them is Muskrat Stan.

I hope the cat's okay.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Let me get this straight - She's upset because he may have had sex with someone before he met her. Do I have that right?

Yes.  So he needs to build a time machine and go back and not sleep with that person, have them sign an affidavit that they never slept together, get it notarized . . . .

• LOL 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her husband hasn't called in 14 hours because he got shanked in the shower. 

This is what happens when you have no actual friends. Or friends who are over your drama. I wonder if there's something like family Al-Anon meetings? Al-Adrama?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Let me get this straight - She's upset because he may have had sex with someone before he met her. Do I have that right?

Right? I'm sitting here gawping like some kind of tropical fish.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4