Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: A Whole New World

• Start Topic

In brief: TJ makes the players compete as pairs in a mission, then announces the teams will remain until the end. Tyler gets passed over by some of the girls, he winds up with Jasmine, and her slacking lands them in the Arena. Two more twists of the knife: Jasmine gets out of competing because Laterrian & Kendal we’re chosen to go to the Arena, and Kendal hurt herself really badly. That leaves Tyler to play Pole Wrestle with Laterrian . . . and Tyler might consider himself lucky he got out with an L and a cast for his arm.

In other news: “The Palace” alliance of Laterrian, Melinda, Nehemiah and Teck is now “The Four Horsemen.” Obviously, Teck would be Famine.

• LOL 4

That Daily was serious, knocked Kendal out of the game.

That would be a challenge for the younger players.

So interesting twist, now it’s pairs meaning most anyone can get is $250k unless they pull the “ steal your partners winnings” move at the finish line.

Two Life Shields saved 4 people.

So if Kendal was in the Arena, would they have had pole wrestle for them as well?

On paper Tyler and LT were well matched.  Tyler said he was going to throw his weight around but a lot of weight was that big gut and he’s the one who got thrown around.  LT is bigger than he was 10 years ago as well.  But seem to be more fit or at least had the energy to be the aggressor.

Yeah it’s kind of unfair, Jasmine caused them to come in last and he’s going home while she’s staying.  No goodbye hug either.

But they might have been vulnerable to getting voted in.

18 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Latterian and Nehemiah do not seem to have any perspective or sense of humor. They take everything way too seriously. 

Laterrian’s serious face and happy are the same >😑<

18 hours ago, aghst said:

So if Kendal was in the Arena, would they have had pole wrestle for them as well?

Yup

18 hours ago, aghst said:

On paper Tyler and LT were well matched.  Tyler said he was going to throw his weight around but a lot of weight was that big gut and he’s the one who got thrown around.  LT is bigger than he was 10 years ago as well.  But seem to be more fit or at least had the energy to be the aggressor.

Tyler was getting thrown around like a rag doll. He was just flopping around all over the place. I had hope would pull out the win.

• Love 1

Tyler may have done a liitle better back in his in shape trainer days when he was on roids but he had no chance against LT regardless in my opinion. He just doesn't have that compete switch that guys like Landon, LT, CT, Derrick K, etc have.

• Love 1
On 12/20/2021 at 10:50 AM, AncientNewbie said:

Laterrian should be barred from pole wrestling anyone without his level of intensity. I get worried he's going to hurt someone for real (again) when he gets going. But props to Tyler for hanging in as long as he did...

Or the opponent could let go of the pole...

Poor Kendall. I enjoy watching her compete. Laterrian got screwed by getting Jasmine as a replacement. 

• Love 1
On 12/17/2021 at 5:56 PM, AntFTW said:

Laterrian’s serious face and happy are the same >😑<

And he's so focused on himself and promoting himself as a beast competitor that he can hardly hold a conversation. He just seems exhausting to have around. And Nehemiah is so incredibly irritating. The team nicknames...lord. Y'all are 40+ years old, leave the team names to the kids.

The surprise "this is your partner from here on out" thing was interesting. Cohutta was kind of a dick to Tyler, his very quiet strong-arming of Casey was quite a move. 

I like how Janelle was allegedly feeling so bad for Tyler, but I didn't see her rushing over there to buddy up with him. 

3 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

And he's so focused on himself and promoting himself as a beast competitor that he can hardly hold a conversation. He just seems exhausting to have around. And Nehemiah is so incredibly irritating. The team nicknames...lord. Y'all are 40+ years old, leave the team names to the kids.

The surprise "this is your partner from here on out" thing was interesting. Cohutta was kind of a dick to Tyler, his very quiet strong-arming of Casey was quite a move. 

I like how Janelle was allegedly feeling so bad for Tyler, but I didn't see her rushing over there to buddy up with him. 

I heard Janelle and Tyler on Johnny Bananas' podcast recently, and IIRC, they said they wanted to split up and not be seen as a pair or an alliance.

Did Jasmine notice Tyler's disappointment in his pairing with her?   I can never get to liking her.  She will always remind me of a little twerp with stinky feet.  I think she truly tries.

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin