Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Group A Finale

• Start Topic

As I was watching it, I had a feeling Bull was going to go on to the finals. But man, all 4 performances were fantastic. 

But ultimately, Bull is a stronger entertainer for the final act, especially for facing off against Queen of Hearts or Banana Splits (I'm calling it now, Queen of Hearts will win Group B so we basically end up with a similar set up to the Group A finals for the Season finale). 

Bull is certainly setting a high bar for active singers/dancers in future seasons. Like we had Yeti's skating before and some other active ones, but Bull is one of the few that uses not just the whole stage, but the whole studio, all while wearing the disguise. And yeah, the checked flag (checkered past?) might as well have been a rainbow flag for how much Pride was being waved. 

As for Skunk, just a great performance x2. She is younger than I expected considering how she moved, but a great singer regardless. 

I've got no guesses/clues about who's who; I've never paid attention to celebrity news so I don't know who's who anyways. So whoever these singers are, I'll be surprised by. :) 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ananayel said:

I have a question - why was Jenny cosplaying as a bargain basement Farrah Fawcett? 

Jenny's "Faux Farrah" distracted me the entire show, the front of it kept bobbing up & down. Who decided that it looked good?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Forget Jenny's fake Farrah hair what was up with that top?  It made her look like an apple.

Based on vocals, Skunk probably should have advanced but I figured Bull was going to take it.  I think the audience appreciates the more complete performance package he brings.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

I thought Skunk was/is better and shouldve been in the finals over Bull. 

I was coming here to share my (not that) unpopular opinion (?) that the Bull isn’t top 2 or even top 5 for me. I didn’t care for his Straight Up but thought his duet was very good, and since that was fresher in everyone’s minds it was a factor in the voting. 

• Love 2

Woo hoo.   I got my 2nd and last right guess of the season with Faith Evans.   I knew unless the Skunk performed on cartwheels and juggled some balls at the same time that the Bull would advance.

Edited to add....how contrived that Robin Thicke got the first impression guess and it's now a 3-way tie between Ken, Nicole, and himself.    So is Miss Jenny gonna guess two out of the three remaining finalists to pull the ultimate contrivance?  Stay tuned...LOL.

Edited by Meedis
three way tie drama
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, Meedis said:

Edited to add....how contrived that Robin Thicke got the first impression guess and it's now a 3-way tie between Ken, Nicole, and himself.    So is Miss Jenny gonna guess two out of the three remaining finalists to pull the ultimate contrivance?  Stay tuned...LOL.

You're not the only one wondering this. With how much they're pointing it out and she's "pouting", I figure she's gonna have a come-from-behind-shocking-win. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in her contract.

Reality showrunners must love Jenny because there is literally nothing she won't do for the camera. That woman will embarrass herself six ways to Sunday if it gets her on tv.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, P2C2E said:

You're not the only one wondering this. With how much they're pointing it out and she's "pouting", I figure she's gonna have a come-from-behind-shocking-win. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in her contract.

Reality showrunners must love Jenny because there is literally nothing she won't do for the camera. That woman will embarrass herself six ways to Sunday if it gets her on tv.

I really don't get why "pop culture Guru" needs to be winner of The Golden ear and why she would be favored over the actual singers 

• Love 1