Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

I think one of the reasons I like Megan so much is she isn't the normal look or obvious choice everyone usually goes for. More power to her for doing so and being so photogenic at the same time.

I'll shut up now.  😁

• Love 5

I certainly hope TPTB didn’t put Madeline in that very beige top. She reminds me of Amy so pastel. I’m sure she’s a lovely young lady. Also Caroline looks like the soccer mom of all the other DCC. They all seem so young & fresh… I’ll go now…

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I certainly hope TPTB didn’t put Madeline in that very beige top. She reminds me of Amy so pastel. I’m sure she’s a lovely young lady. Also Caroline looks like the soccer mom of all the other DCC. They all seem so young & fresh… I’ll go now…

I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but that bikini shot above of Madeline is anything but pastel if you ask me…

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

It’s her personal outfit she brought 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I think Carolyn looks pretty amazing in the shots I've seen.  Because her account is private, I haven't shared any but in her red bikini, she looks anything but soccer Mom to me.

• Love 6
On 3/29/2022 at 1:53 AM, DCC-UK said:

I got bored and decided to work out who was roommates for the calendar shoot. Hoping to fill it in as we see more pictures!

Ashlee - ?

Caroline - Megan

Jalyn - ?

Chandi - Ashlinn

Kat - ?

Kelcey - Tori

Armani - Rebecca

Claire - Christina

Dani - Madeline S

Darian - Kaydianna

Elli - Kelee

Jada - ?

Jessica - Jensen

Marissa - Tyra

McKenzie - Kleine

Rookies still to place: 

Amber L., Lea

Ashlee and amber L are roomies 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

FFFF2D1E-0460-44DD-AA10-7C3AF4F6D999.jpeg

This is not a very flattering shot of the girl on the left. 

I know Lea's looks have been debated, and I think she's pretty, but she has the Victoria teeth/gum situation that was scrutinized. Idk why more people haven't commented on that it seems. 

That close up of McKenzie is not good. 😬

• Love 2
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

This is not a very flattering shot of the girl on the left. 

I know Lea's looks have been debated, and I think she's pretty, but she has the Victoria teeth/gum situation that was scrutinized. Idk why more people haven't commented on that it seems. 

That close up of McKenzie is not good. 😬

The up close photo was to show the make up 

2 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I really like how they did Madeline's make up. She looks amazing!

Screenshot_20220330-214508-620~3.png

Her shoot group was a accompanied by Kelli she shot with Jessica Armani and McKenzie 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Jalyn has been real quiete?

I noticed this too. After all, she’s my current fave on the squad.  The only thing I’ve seen her post was a story on her Instagram of her laptop of her working while in Mexico.  I feel like that’s not a good look considering it’s been days now and not one photo of her even bonding with her teammates? 

6 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I noticed this too. After all, she’s my current fave on the squad.  The only thing I’ve seen her post was a story on her Instagram of her laptop of her working while in Mexico.  I feel like that’s not a good look considering it’s been days now and not one photo of her even bonding with her teammates? 

She’s probably just trying to enjoy calendar and not post all the time like a lot of girls are doing 

65B870F6-B7B1-49B3-BE50-BBCEA7D3DDBA.jpeg

• Love 11
6 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Jalyn looks fine to me.  Very relaxed and happy.

Jalyn.jpg

• Love 8
15 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well it's still not a good photo of her face. IMO 

Agree if that pic was to show her makeup imo it was a miss…

• Love 9

Who do you think will get the cover of the Calendar?  I think Chandi and Ashlee have a great shot at it.  I know it all depends on the photo and all, but I can see their photos coming out great.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Who do you think will get the cover of the Calendar?  I think Chandi and Ashlee have a great shot at it.  I know it all depends on the photo and all, but I can see their photos coming out great.

I doubt there is a lady on the team who wouldn't grace the front page of the calendar. A lot will depend on the photographer and that little bit of inspiration. I'm sure we all have our favourites. I would love to see Jalyn there.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I would love to see someone we don't expect.  Then see them kill it.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

64F21978-990A-44BD-ABE1-35A5691C24E9.jpeg

Marissa looks very pretty here.  I like that they didn't overdo her make-up. 

It took me a long time to come around to Marissa but she has done well in the DCC style & really knows how to turn on the sparkle when she performs.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It took me a long time to come around to Marissa but she has done well in the DCC style & really knows how to turn on the sparkle when she performs.

8D30FB87-4D91-45E4-941D-DB0746F94435.jpeg

• Love 7
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I agree! I didn't like her from the start because I thought that picture of her in the Cowboys t-shirt and cowboy boots looked like extreme suck-up pandering. Honestly I was also bitter over who did make it because Brennan did not. But then I saw Marissa's solo from that year, I was sold.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Who is this?

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.24.48 PM.png

This was a jump scare omg they did McKenzie dirty and I think she's one of the most beautiful on the team.

• Love 7
Just now, DCC93 said:

This was a jump scare omg they did McKenzie dirty and I think she's one of the most beautiful on the team.

I agree.  It's as if she had botox around her mouth in this photo to me.

22 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.24.48 PM.png

I hate to say this because I'm sure McKenzie is a lovely person but I don't find this flattering for her.  Not sure if it's the make-up, lighting or both but to me, this look really ages her.  

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hate to say this because I'm sure McKenzie is a lovely person but I don't find this flattering for her.  Not sure if it's the make-up, lighting or both but to me, this look really ages her.  

I think whoever took these pics of the girls was using a bizarre lens + angle. McKenzie's hair also being blown away from her face also makes her look a little stunned LOL. Even Armani and Madeline's photo are at a weird angle too 

Edited by DCC93
(edited)
6 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

I think whoever took these pics of the girls was using a bizarre lens + angle. McKenzie's hair also being blown away from her face also makes her look a little stunned LOL. Even Armani and Madeline's photo are at a weird angle too 

As these were posted by makeup person could be they used cell phone to take pictures 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2