Type keyword(s) to search

S01:E07 Who Shot Ya

AgentRXS
  • Start Topic

Jill comes clean with the ladies after being invited to collaborate on a track with Wyclef Jean. Valeria suffers a heart-wrenching betrayal. Eric makes a promise to Jadakiss that he may not be able to keep.

Original Air Date: December 7, 2021

Well, now we know how they're wrapping up Brianna if Eve doesn't come back to the show. I guess Lil Muffin would take her place.

I think the shooter is Valeria's not mom.

• Love 1

How predictable. When Jeff mentioned taking the kids to the place they stayed on their honeymoon, I hoped that would be Eve’s out for a little while. Annoying they had to go through this route. 

• Love 1
On 11/13/2021 at 7:57 AM, HerkyJerky said:

"Who Shot Ya" reminds me of this song from another good show (well, the first two seasons at least 😏), STAR.

Ooh -- STAR had some really good music.   

I know Eve has a lot going on but I think that the show wouldn't be the same if she doesn't come back. I like that they spent some time actually showing us that Naomi and Brianna were long-term friends and had a history. Eve and Brandy work well together!

• Love 1

Well we knew they were going to have write Eve out somehow...

It makes more sense for it to be Fake Mom than the loan shark.  At the end of the day, loan sharks want their money.

Speaking of Valeria, I knew she was not going to be able to keep quiet after Eric told her what the detective found out.  I pretty much hope her mom doesn't turn up.

Jill seems to be realizing that she needs to slow down and think about her priorities and stop using people.  Hopefully, Tina got out all her anger and is done.

Naomi's date was nice and uneventful so that was good to see.

I knew as soon as I saw RonReaco Lee's name in the credits they had to be setting up Brianna's exit.  It's always nice to see the ladies be there for each other when they need help.

I figured Eric had gotten the money for Lauren by less than legal means and wondered just how it was going to come back and bite him in the behind.  As for Lauren and her paid appearance, I've heard of celebs doing actual concerts for say Russian energy oligarchs or the Sultan of Brunei but what was that?  Some newbie billionaire wanting her to do drugs for the full Lil Muffin experience?  I'm glad Eric got her out of there.

I hope they wrap this up without resorting to cliffhangers or giving everyone a clean ending.  I expect this to probably be cancelled (I don't know what the ratings were for this epi but they haven't been good overall).

• Love 1

This may be the first time I am finding a show getting boring because they are burning through plot lines very fast.  Some of them really need time to being expanded on instead of this rush job. Which is disappointing because most of the actors have been quite good. 

I figured the shooting would end up being Brianna getting hurt.  They were definitely doing a lot to cover Eve’s belly. Now it depends how many scenes she shot before she went on maternity leave. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mtlchick said:

They were definitely doing a lot to cover Eve’s belly. Now it depends how many scenes she shot before she went on maternity leave. 

I LMAO off when they showed the photo shoot & everyone was dressed sexy except for Brianna who was in a long coat. I'm sure every scene she has shot is her lying unconscious in a hospital bed, so it will be easy to cover up her belly 

Are we taking bets on who the shooter is? I'm going with Tina, because girlfriend snapped. Telling Jill she's evil and to kill herself? Calm down, crazy ass.

I hope Eve chooses to come back next season. They could have her take a break from the show by saying she's off recovering from the shooting. It seems so unfair to orphan all of those kids in a matter of months. 

Oh, Valeria, you just can't help yourself, can you? I do wish she had fought back against not mom but that probably would have ended badly.

Does anyone know how many episodes are planned? They burned through storylines so quickly I can't imagine they have 21 or so eps like a regular season. 

• Love 1

Valeria looks better with dark hair. She was very slow on the uptake with her fake mom, though.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, milkyaqua said:

Naomi's date was nice and uneventful so that was good to see.

That man is hot. Call me, hot man with great teeth.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, milkyaqua said:

It makes more sense for it to be Fake Mom than the loan shark.  At the end of the day, loan sharks want their money.

Yeah. I guess it could be Tina, but that seems a bridge too far for her.

The way they made sure to show us the (man's) shoes on the shooter pretty much is a guarantee that it's a woman. It's either not-mom, Tina, or possibly, pregnant girl who screwed Brianna's husband.

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1

Oh my gosh, Naomi never went on a date before. That's so sad, but so endearing. And stop saying she raised JoJo! I need to hear that she was way more involved at some point if they're going to keep this up. Like that she tried to get the solo career going when JoJo was 10 or something. 

They got me with Lauren eating the ramen like a sandwich. That was quality comedy. Also, she watched a lot of anime and doesn't know ramen is supposed to be cooked?

Of course she's not your mom, Valeria! DNA test! I would not have thought she knew who the mom is. Seems like she didn't have any real intimate details that couldn't have been made up. 

Not Brianna! She's the best one and has 5 kids.

When they showed the shooter crouched down beside a car, it looked like a woman. I saw Jill's husband, Tina, or Valeria's fake mom. 

On 7/15/2022 at 9:20 PM, bettername2come said:

Oh my gosh, Naomi never went on a date before. That's so sad, but so endearing. And stop saying she raised JoJo! I need to hear that she was way more involved at some point if they're going to keep this up. Like that she tried to get the solo career going when JoJo was 10 or something. 

Naomi really gets me with how she treats Jojo. She did NOT raise her. She gave birth to her and dropped her on the maternal grandmother's doorstep, and showed up at major holidays/birthdays. She maybe called/Facetimed with her on the regular. Even if she tried for a solo career at age 10-, 10yrs olds aren't raised! It's not as if Naomi is trying for a solo career NOW when Jojo is 20. Just because someone is a biological mother doesn't mean they are fit to be the child's primary caregiver, but don't act like you were, when you were not.

On 12/11/2021 at 6:15 PM, Empress1 said:

That man is hot. Call me, hot man with great teeth.

Ha!