Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Why do these women think getting pregnant means they can control the lives of their baby's father and tell them where they will live, what job they can do, what responsibilities they'll assume relating to them, the baby, and other children in the household (who have a different father) — and the father/boyfriend/husband will say "Sure thing!", fall in line, and get with (her) program? 

Where do they get these ideas?

This isn't a rhetorical question. I really want to know because this mindset really boggles my mind. 

I concur 100%. We've seen a succession of vapid, insecure, personality free twits swanning in, telling their "soulmates" that they have to quit their jobs, but contribute every penny to their shared household, oh, and never, ever have any kind of job or work that permits them to interact with any woman, anywhere, any time. Feh. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

People fling around the word “disrespected” all the damn time. Like the person who disrespected them needs to crawl to them and beg forgiveness.

"Feeling disrespected" and "hashing it out" are the two most overused phrases in this franchise and should be retired forthwith.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I know it’s boring but some people just get jobs that don’t involve sitting on cakes. Im just so over the OnlyFans look how empowered we are subset of reality stars..l

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

So Everton is the reason she does fetish videos? FAKE FAKE FAKITY FAKE FAKE.

But how how will they eat? How will they live? It’s Les Miserables all over again.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? Everton doesn’t respect Jordan’s artistic choices?

HEY EVERTON, DID YOU KNOW I SIT ON BALLOONS AND FART ON CAKES FOR MONEY? I CAN EVEN SHART ON PASTRIES! AIN’T THAT COOL?

• LOL 4
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Whine whine whine. Ten seconds till Jessica snots at Juan because he's not making chicken nuggets for Dawson. 

The kid is definitely named after the TV show, right? 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No, Kim. I’ve never missed you or your damn overexposed family.

I know more about Taylor Swift in the past few days than pretty much ever.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dayton knows that stupid, thoughtless, feckless Jessica will only care about the new baby because he's probably experienced this already with the arrival of Dawson. 

I‘m impressed that you know the names of The Boys! They look the same too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fun fact, "paciencia" was one of my Spanish vocabulary words this week.

You're training to be a TLC translator? 

• LOL 5

Oh. Matthew's pouting. Why is he mad that the PA's keep walking into the scene and pretend to flirt with Ana? 

So he's afraid she won't wait for him because other men exist? Do I have that right? Matthew. They are in Colombia and you are in America. She'll wait. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jessica has got to be the shittiest therapist ever.

Oh wow is that what she does? Yikes. Although one of my friends is a psychologist. And she makes some ….interesting decisions so….

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1