Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

The commercial for this week is cracking me up. We saw Nicole going to great lengths to get Lidia to look sexy for her meeting with Scott but now she’s confronting him with “How many woman has you es-leep with?”

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 5/2/2023 at 2:13 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I don't have kids so I don't know whether all kids are as whiny and insufferable as Jessica's kids, but daaaaammn! She's raising a couple of entitled, petulant little jerks. And what was with her not lifting a finger to get her picky-ass son's breakfast? I already feel like Juan is getting treated like he's the help.

We've seen this before: with Sherlon, and on 90 day (Ron and Tiffany). "I need to teach [man name] how to step up and be a father to my kids so I'm just going to essentially drop the kid(s) on him and he'd better SHOW ME HE'S WORTHY! Always fails- spectacularly.

Scott has a weird mouth that looks like a cat's. Add to that the gross attitude, the "look at my muscles" tank top (on a plane?) and his obvious disappointment that a) she can't communicate with him (he could have studied some Spanish, perhaps?) and b) won't sleep with him on night 1 and he's a solid NO.

What do we think the "bad news" is that nudie-girl received the minute she landed? Let's poll: he has another girlfriend (shocker!); he impregnated another woman; he watches women online sitting on cakes; he has 3 other wives...

April's scene with her "patient" was so, so fake. First of all, if she is an intensivist (I think she said that), then she doesn't see people in an exam room and take their blood pressure like a primary care doc- her patients are ICU patients and she surely isn't going to take their vitals and tell them "keep exercising and I'll see you in a month!" Such amazing fakery. Her germophobia and OCD are painful to watch and why, oh why, does she think she should go on TV and expose not only her neuroses, but her sex life? And sorry, but it's hard to believe she has multiple professions and still is opening gyms and dealerships far away. Very suspect.

Lidia and her daughter at the "party" where they were giving her sex toys? Just no. Ugh. The thought of my mother discussing having sex, or my daughter giving me underwear that "can be taken off with his mouth!" makes me nauseous. Please, please stop. The added squealing and screaming over the "gifts" was disgusting. 

Edited by KateHearts
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

PTers very week: What a GREAT episode!

Me, wondering: Show me where you’re hiding the script.

Happy Monday evening, Snarkville! I want your snark once again to be as cute as a valentine, because that is how it tops everything else.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jessica has morning sickness. What a martyr! Because no one has ever had morning sickness before.

She will be leading Juan a merry dance for every minute of this pregnancy, won't she? She's still using her miscarriage scare as a club to beat him with. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

@Pepper Mostly are you feeling better?

No, I feel terrible! But today I had a bunch of cold medicine and tea instacart-ed to my house, and I slept all afternoon, so I feel fairly confident that I can make through the next hour. Though the cackling of Lidia and Nicole threatens to do me in.

• Hugs 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’ve never seen people so smug about poor life decisions…

I don’t like Jessica. At all. 

She doesn’t give two shits about how her kids will feel about having a new sibling.

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hard to believe there are more than ten women willing to have sex with Scott.

So hard to believe that I don’t. He is a liar.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Nicole: How many girlfriends have you had after the divorce? 

Scott: Uh....I can't count that high.

Uh oh. If he was a woman, he would have a high body count. Only thing that Lidia needs to know is if he is married or otherwise involved, and has kids.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is it a banner year for ticks or did I just forget because I didn’t have a dog for a while?

Houseguest's family were up to visit last weekend and rented an Air B&B in the next town and they ALL picked up ticks! I was horrified. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

So hard to believe that I don’t. He is a liar.

Even WORSE, even MORE HORRIFYING, it must be past five. And to compound the issue, he must smell like pooey in bed. 💩

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

Wait they don’t have a language in common? I dunno. I don’t know if you can have a real connection without being able to freely communicate. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What does Valentine do? Personal trainer? Life coach? Poet? Artist? Bartender? 

Depends on the day of the week.

I’m not getting any vibe about April and Valentin being in love, do you? It seems like she’s on a business trip.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

April there’s this thing called google. You can find out information say…about world capitals…there…

but what do I know? I’m not a doctor entrepreneur influencer…

• Like 2
  • LOL 3