Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Interesting...isn't people food hard on dogs' health? So is it love for his dog, or indulging his weird fantasies?

An ice cream cone for a large dog like that probably wouldn’t be that big a deal. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those kids don’t need to be a party to this! I’m a dinosaur and think the kids come first. She’s a fucking mental health counselor. 

Mental health counseling is rapidly spiraling downward. I am in a mandatory training right now that has me screaming with frustration. Do what? What? You've gotta be kidding. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That one kid of Jessica's is a whining, petulant little fella, isn't he? I love little boys  but this one is working my LAST nerve. Already. 

Well, when you're used to being someones' whole world, it's hard to hear "No".

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Mental health counseling is rapidly spiraling downward. I am in a mandatory training right now that has me screaming with frustration. Do what? What? You've gotta be kidding. 

Sadly, the rapid spiraling downward applies to a lot of work product out there. I’d probably be screaming right beside you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How old is Juan? He looks about 18.

He looks a little too Alfred E. Neuman-adjacent, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.  And her heart wants the young foreign D.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Great. Now we can watch Carlos and Valentine slobber all over each other. 

Crucial Conversations. Just shoot me now.

Two tops, they can only slobber.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

This year in the Sharp writers room, the topic is "Who's bi? Who's poly?" they're really getting adventurous. 

They trying to cover the fanbase from the other TLC shows:  Seeking Sister Wives, Brother Husbands etc.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Maybe Carlos is poly too! 

WHY are these two getting married again? 

Their applications for Brother Husbands was rejected. Perhaps the next show will be called Cluster Fuck...

• LOL 6

Old Mr. Polyamorous is sounding like old Mr. Monogmist to me.  I can't SPELL either of those words apparently, but hey; you catch my drift.  What's the BFD if this Michelle comes to the WEDDING????

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

They trying to cover the fanbase from the other TLC shows:  Seeking Sister Wives, Brother Husbands etc.

If they adopt a little person..

or little person twins, quads, etc. they could take over the entire channel…

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Old Mr. Polyamorous is sounding like old Mr. Monogmist to me.  I can't SPELL either of those words apparently, but hey; you catch my drift.  What's the BFD if this Michelle comes to the WEDDING????

Because she may come to the Bachelor party...or the honeymoon.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1