Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Aryanna and Sherlon:

"I had to try my best not to make another Odin"

Once again, they had sex without birth control. Both Aryanna and Sherlon think the "pull out method" is adequate.

Neither of them are aware, apparently, that the pre-ejaculate contains over 1,000,000 sperm and only ONE has to make it to the egg and penetrate it for another pregnancy to begin. 

Fools. 

• Applause 7

I would die laughing if Johan fled and left Danielle at the altar. I'm mean that way.

"I asked Johan to come to my room so I could nag him a little more"

Johan swears he's only interested in Danielle. I remain unconvinced of his sincerity 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Guess they aren’t in to Shakespeare and the marriage of true minds stuff.

But will she call him when she's drunk? Is she more than a one night stand? Did they get matching tattoos? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, Daniele, love conquers all. Hahaha

Just ask Aryanna and Sherlon!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m still so nauseated over watching these “hot moms” feel all over the sons’ bodies and tickle their abs just to figure out which son is theirs. 🤢🤢🤢

OMG right? It was awful. It would have been more fun if it were their Ex’s or something along those lines.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dog needs to go out. Will be back.

How is the pup?

Smart move Frankie.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

WHY IS FRANKIE EVEN HERE? He never went to Mexico, we didn't even see him interact with his intended. Why is this stupid show featuring people who don't even make a show of following their stupid, made up storyline? Does someone at Sharp owe Frankie money or something? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG right? It was awful. It would have been more fun if it were their Ex’s or something along those lines.

Imagine if the men were older and it was with their daughters! NO. JUST NO.

Remember when Ethan and Esther were dancing to “Sexual Healing” on I Love a Mamas Boy? We all thought TLC reached loooooooow at that point. But with MILF Manor, the bar is as low as the fucking Mariana Trench, bitch. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY IS FRANKIE EVEN HERE? He never went to Mexico, we didn't even see him interact with his intended. Why is this stupid show featuring people who don't even make a show of following their stupid, made up storyline? Does someone at Sharp owe Frankie money or something? 

My best guess is no back up plan and not enough juicy footage from the other couples. Need to fill that two hour time slot.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

They all make me sick on this spinoff. And you regulars know I otherwise have a cast-iron stomach for punishment. 

Not only Aryanna but Sherlon is in my cross-hairs tonight. Sherlon, appropriately named after a synthetic fabric.  Too much of a wuss or grifter to answer a direct question in front of the mothers. e.g.: "Aryanna is a lovely woman and a great Mom. But I do not love her. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding that I have had a part in. I will be a coparent to our son and send financial contributions when I can. We need to move ahead peaceably." And if he has a GF or fiancee, he needs to own up to it. 

Then he should take his medicine like a man. So should she. She didn't protect herself with birth control and is paying the ultimate price, but the little boy is lovely.    

Haven't had the stomach to watch MILF Manor but I bet it makes Love After Lockup look like Shakespeare. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1