Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Valentine is one of those assholes who says "If you do this I'm going to do that, that's just the way I am and you'll have to live with it". 

So, your stepdad didn't respect you, and you in your turn refuse to respect anyone? Do I have that right?

Throw him into the harbor, Carlos. No jury in the land would convict you. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we go. "I'm sorry for the things I might have said to hurt your feelings". Show, don't tell. That is NOT an apology. 

The not-really-an-apology rears its ugly head.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t understand why Aryanna keeps saying she wouldn’t have gotten “in this situation” ..would she have gotten an abortion?

I think she jumped for joy and thought "I'm gonna have a husband!" She actually bought the sweet talk of a vacation boink and built herself a fantasy land. Sadly, Sherlon does not share her cockamamie dreams. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Alright, guys! I really enjoyed your lively snark tonite, much better than last night’s “tell all”. At least they aren’t dragging as much here.

Wish me a happy birthday 🎁 as it is tomorrow! See you all around the forums and have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, guys! I really enjoyed your lively snark tonite, much better than last night’s “tell all”. At least they aren’t dragging as much here.

Wish me a happy birthday 🎁 as it is tomorrow! See you all around the forums and have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEAR @Hotel Snarker! I hope your day is magical!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Is Danielle (the blonde teacher with Yohan) paying her spiritual mentor? Because paying someone to tell you can't eat peanuts unless you have an allergy is a bigger waste of money than eating them. (Granted, the markup for minibars is insane - even Ross Gellar knows that.)  Why don't they live in the DR, she can tutor over the internet and be paid well? She'd be happy living there and there'd be extra money for his family.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Danielle is very foolish talking about $4k monthly rent. That might be someone's entire salary for a few months or even a year. They are going to think she's loaded.

Also, she's been in NYC a long time - surprising she doesn't have a rent stabilized apartment. They can certainly climb up in cost, but it shouldn't be that much if she's stayed in one for years.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

From hotel peanuts to baby eating witches. What a time to be alive.

Their poor kid! Mom has to bless every room and car she enters and Dad thinks there are witches who eat babies to fly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, kacesq said:

I don’t understand why Aryanna keeps saying she wouldn’t have gotten “in this situation” ..would she have gotten an abortion?

I would have evaluated my long term future with my island fling, knowing full well that He had no interest in me. If I felt that I could manage the likelihood of single parenthood, I would have considered keeping the baby. Otherwise, I would have had an abortion. Save myself years of pain and hurt.

• Applause 2
6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whoever decided that those ear lobe rings are attractive is sadly mistaken. 

That’s all I could see when Gaby was on, especially when you could look through the holes. Plus she has kind of Dumbo ears to start with. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think she jumped for joy and thought "I'm gonna have a husband!" She actually bought the sweet talk of a vacation boink and built herself a fantasy land. Sadly, Sherlon does not share her cockamamie dreams. 

She really was in la la land. She should have realized Sherlon checked out a long time ago. She even said tonight that he changed after she told him she was pregnant.

That was Red Flag #1, Clue #1, Giant Flashing Neon Sign #1 that he wanted nothing to do with her after that. Him admitting he is addicted to women is #2.....

eta - But still she has Mom come take care of Odin so they can rekindle.

Edited by Lurk
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

How old is Sherlon? He seems a bit older than Baby Mama here.

He’s 36, ten years older than Aryanna. 

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How on earth does one consume $200 worth of peanuts? 

Maybe there were actually macadamia nuts but the hotel bill was in Spanish? 

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Or Loki. The idiots next door had two babies in about a year. Don’t know if #3 will show up next fall. Stupid people.

Do you live next to Loren and Alexei? 

• LOL 3

So this thread seems more alive than the one with the old name....

Just watched the last two episodes on demand. Wow. 

OK, it has been said before on these forums but WTF is wrong with these women who go on vacation, hook up and decide they met their soulmate? And ignore all the red flags (which in some cases are on fire) to try and force a lifetime commitment? Especially Ary.....I did not see any of the previous season, but read somewhere that she went on vacay to celebrate losing a shit ton of weight? And she is in her early/mid 20s? My guess is, she was so super excited to be thinner and get a guy's eye that she fell on his dick a few times and equates that with true love. Even in last night's episode, I wanted to smack her as she went on an on about how he mislead her by saying he loved her ("I would have used protection or plan B or something").....and he was being WAY more diplomatic and polite in his telling her that hey, that is what guys do to get laid. They will say whatever it takes in the moment and he is at a resort and moved on to the next special lady the next day. He is also correct that she really can't or shouldn't use his son as a bargaining chip. Them as a couple (ain't happening) and him being a father are two separate issues. She is super immature and spoiled----she needs to wake up and realize she had her fun, she now has a super cute baby to raise and luckily the dad wants to be in his life. She also needs to accept that his financial contributions won't be much by US standards. 

The two chicks in Mexico----screams scripted drama. 

• Like 5