Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Smh at this whole dinner conversation. Like, y'all never thought about these things until now? The baby will probably be here before any of this (names, marital status, etc.) gets resolved.

Ooh, and we're done! Good night, see y'all after Christmas! Enjoy the rest of your week! ✌️❤️

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 7

Alright guys, you really brought the snark tonite and it was fun! I'm heading to Cali tomorrow so please pray for me to have a safe two flights! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and I will see you in this exact same spot next Monday! Will also see some of you around the forums too! For now, have a good night! Peace out.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, you really brought the snark tonite and it was fun! I'm heading to Cali tomorrow so please pray for me to have a safe two flights! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and I will see you in this exact same spot next Monday! Will also see some of you around the forums too! For now, have a good night! Peace out.

I hope you have the best time and safe travels!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After that kitty litter disco commercial, I’m proud to say that I will go to my death without dealing with kitty litter, not once, other than having it around for the furnace service guy to use if needed under the oil tank.

Some people put it around their tires when stuck in the snow.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And seriously, Martine only visits how often? Once a month? Steven's a young man who's in the entertainment business. Steven and Martine both need to seriously evaluate what they want. 

If Steven screwed this woman during the first five months of their relationship when they weren’t even exclusive then it wasn’t cheating and it makes the fact that she still weaponizes it two and a half years later even more vile.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to be a real couple going out on a date. She is pathetic. 

She has a perma-scowl. What a very unattractive person.

She whines that she can’t work, go to school, and raise a baby.  Um hence birth control.

2 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

He thinks his ancestors were Vikings??

Maybe they played on the Minnesota Vikings?

• LOL 6
On 12/20/2021 at 7:13 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker, have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation!

On 12/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope you have the best time and safe travels!

Thanks for the wishes, my friends! I am already there right now. The first flight was quick and easy, the second was very tiring so I decided to go asleep. When I woke up and landed, I was a little bit cranky when I gathered my luggage and materials and went straight to the condo for the night. But after 8 full hours of sleep, I feel whole again!

• Love 4

I'm overloading on baldies this season. Mike on this one, and two more on Before the 90 Days. Some men have look good bald. Others don't. Three guesses about these three. 

I find Aryanna and Sherlon unwatchable. Talk about two people who can't stand each other. Admit it, Aryanna, leave, and raise your son on your own or give him up for adoption to a couple who can't have children. Mark and Key hit a little too close to home for me. I've been there when a guy flies in and you know within a day or two that you  are not in love with him and never will be. Mark is a controlling, entitled brat. He can't believe she'd turn down California. Thus the "You're cold" when he didn't hear what he wanted. If he said that to me, he'd be in the next taxi to the airport, or to a hotel miles away to finish up his stay. I hope Key is in recovery and putting that first, which it looks like.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1