Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, candall said:

SNOW??  I'm in Missouri, where the weather forecast is 70 degrees and tornadoes.

Oh.  So, yes.  A beach does sound nice.

Maybe we could stay at Sherlon's place.

Snow. Anywhere from 10-20 cm (4-8 inches - most likely 10 in the city). Temps dropping to the -20sC. So probably -4 to -10F.

• Love 1

I am 100% Team Key. Mark's a dick. She seems to have a very pleasant life in Panama. Why should she give it up? 

Mark says seeing each other for a few days every six months is not a relationship. Well, it is. Its not the relationship HE wants, though it seem it would suit Key just fine. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I kind of see Mark's point. After all, is there any value in speaking Spanish in the US?

My son's a chef, and had Spanish in school from the time he was about 6. A few years working in restaurants has been more useful to him in learning/using Spanish than all those hours logged in Spanish classes in school. 

• Love 6

Oh, I get Mark now... he LOVES Key but doesn't want to speak Spanish or travel to her country. So he'll whisk her off to the US, so they can speak in his language and live happily ever after... I think. Makes tons of sense.

• Love 7

Sorry for not being on, my computer froze for about 15 minutes and I could not type anything! Darn computer being fucking stubborn today!

“I love Key, but I won’t learn her language so I can actually communicate with her. “ I can’t believe Mark’s being so childish about learning a second language.

• Love 9

Amber, stop being so goddam stupid. If he wanted to get the visa, he’d be working on it without you standing over him. Reminds me of when my teenaged son was applying to college and I was looking over his shoulder so he wouldn’t make any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh boy. Shrewish Hags, part 2. 

Daniel had the audacity to actually speak with a woman. 

She allows Daniel to speak with neighbor Christine? How does that work? 

Only under strict supervision.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Steven and Martine. I am convinced these two crazy kids are going to make it. And the Tooth Fairy exists.

I just bought Tooth Fairy print flannel to make pajama pants...please tell me I didn't get scammed...she is real, isn't she?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2