Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She couldn’t have seen a doctor in her home city?

Fertility treatments are not covered by US insurance usually. Probably a lot cheaper to go to a doctor overseas. 

Beautiful ocean. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

How big is Amber’s house that she’s taking in all these people?

Amber…that man is your husband, you should involve him in your decisions. Regardless of the financial stuff…maybe next time don’t buy a house if you can’t afford it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, tvrox said:

Ha ha no. I don't even know which couple you were referring to, but the answer is... NO. 

I know the question is generally applicable lol.but I meant everyone’s favorite two tops…

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Daniele said that Amber’s house is 1200+ square feet. Divide it among four adults and four cats and hilarity ensues.

Or noise and bad behavior in my case. Two couples, two infants, and who knows who else next door in an 1100 sq. ft. duplex with two bedrooms, 2.5 baths. I am ready to move.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My Jewish heritage had me get Chinese food take out last night to celebrate the holiday. 🥡🥠🥟🥢

I'm not Jewish, but I love that tradition :). 

• Love 3

Does this show have a male demographic I’m unaware of? Cause who else is the gratuitous bikini butt shots for?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aryana makes it seem like she had no responsibility in getting pregnant and it’s all Sherlon’s fault. And remind me, why isn’t Aryana working? 

I think she’s going for Sainted Single Mom status….

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Poor Mom.  She thinks Sherlon is gonna pay $$$ for his son!!  I guess there's always HOPE. 

Not sure her daughter has any hope of growing a brain any time soon!  She thinks he's gonna do all the babycare while she's on VACATION.... AGAIN.  Dingleberry!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

You know….I feel bad for Odin but my God I hope Sherlon tells this entitled cow that he has no interest in her. She seems to think the baby means he has to love her ass as well. 

So prayer doesn’t work but planting the banana tree will work. Of course.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2