Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 12/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Sorry for not being on, my computer froze for about 15 minutes and I could not type anything! Darn computer being fucking stubborn today!

“I love Key, but I won’t learn her language so I can actually communicate with her. “ I can’t believe Mark’s being so childish about learning a second language.

Imagine all the drugs she could introduce him to if they spoke the same language.

• LOL 5
On 12/13/2021 at 8:47 PM, Suzywriter said:

Is Mark actually Big Ed (Big Toe) in a girdle? He seems to have the same idea that a woman who wants to be in his life must accommodate him completely while he does nothing but sit there and look repulsive. 

Yet Key wolf whistled when he took his shirt off.  This is your brain on drugs.

• LOL 1
On 12/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. And seriously, does she think Steven the husband in Miami is going to be the same guy as Steven the fun boyfriend in Barbados? Lord. 

She thinks she can change him. SMH.

18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Imagine all the drugs she could introduce him to if they spoke the same language.

Maybe meth?

18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s the new Netflix and Chill.

Apparently.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I really don't understand what these people that go to these foreign countries really expect. Like, this is real life in places like this.

Aryanna appears to be more clueless than our usual 90 Day'er, and that's saying something. 

• Love 6

I remember going on a cruise in my 20 s and being so disappointed with the port stops. Very Americanized, high end shops etc but not really enough time to travel around and explore. I was very naive when I was younger but not stupid enough to think the whole country looked like rodeo drive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening peeps!

Ooh, good going Aryanna, you get to see how the other half (three quarters?, 90%?) lives on Jamaica... not so nice, huh?

And she has the nerve to tell him he needs to "take care of his family first", meaning contribute substantially to her support and the support of that baby. He lives on a shoestring, probably. What a tone deaf bitch. 

• Love 11

I snarked on Key hard but I really like her now, she is very honest and why should she rearrange her life? Maybe she would be more willing if he even bothered to meet her halfway by…I dunno…learning Spanish?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She isn’t cold she is being honest, you expect too much from her.

Exactly. I think Key has been kind, all things considered. She has a good life in Panama. Mark blows in after YEARS off the radar, and expects her to drop everything for him. Dude, take a fucking walk. 

• Love 11