Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: A Wolf Pack of Secrets

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, princelina said:

Yeah that's what I meant about wondering what Lisa was plotting with who was on/off her guest list?  For an event televised for the show?  It seems weird but I guess she thinks she knows what she's doing 😄

I also had to laugh at Jenn's indignance at not being invited because "my aunt has adopted 2 foster kids, what about meeeee??!!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, princelina said:

Yeah that's what I meant about wondering what Lisa was plotting with who was on/off her guest list?  For an event televised for the show?  It seems weird but I guess she thinks she knows what she's doing 😄

She made sure to get Cameron on her guest list so he could spill the tea about Mary to Meredith and start Mary's fall from grace.  My takeaway:  don't get Lisa mad.  First, she was upset Angie was hanging out with Whitney, so she had her assistant urge the caterers not to do that event.  Then, after Mary goes off on her about googling what she said, Lisa arranges this encounter.  She's not one to mess with, apparently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

After RHOSLC Whitney was a guest on WWHL. Whitney said she thinks the only reason she got Lisa's favor and was invited to the Fresh Wolf event as a set up to get that info from Cameron- Lisa prob knew Whitney would spread the info. 

Lisa seems sketchy, but Whitney and Heather seriously need to calm down with their "Lisa is the root of all evil" routine. I feel like Lisa can scarcely breather before their gossiping about it with everyone around them, determined that everyone hates Lisa as much as they do.

• Love 4
On 11/1/2021 at 4:27 PM, MaggieG said:

Jack looked like a douche with his sunglasses and manpurse hanging on his shoulder/chest. 

I thought "Oh great he's being encouraged to follow in his mother's shallow, superficial footsteps."

However I forgive him because of how sweet he is to his baby brother. I melt.

As I watched I also wondered if the IRS still allows parents to hire their children but not pay income tax on their earnings (or something like that). I knew one family that got into trouble for taking advantage and pulling a scam.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Now that I can tell Liisa and Meredith apart, I don't think Lisa is so bad.  II don't think Lisa strong-armed the caterers to cancel the fund-raiser, I think the caterers can cop to not being comfortable with a "gambling" event.  Even Jen Shaw said they were within two blocks of the holy grail.

I Do think Whitney is a shit-stirrer; I guess Heather is one as well.  But I think Jen and Mary are pretty evil.

• Love 1

I think it's suspicious that both Meredith and Mary bailed on the bus ride. I would not be surprised if some of the women (Meredith, Lisa, possibly Mary) had been questioned about what they knew of Jen's business doings as part of the investigation.

I am also curious if Coach Shah had any role. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't completely aware of what Jen was up to; she DID complain about him being away all the time because of his job. I wonder if he knew about the investigation? They had been separated shortly before filming,... I found it extremely curious that the feds told production "You can reach out to Mr Shah, if you have any questions" when they pulled up during the search of the Shah Chalet.

Does she call Stu (her assistant) "Baby"? could it have been him on the phone tipping her off? I'm still curious about the aunt's truck conveniently being there/showing up.

Whitney did seem to know a lot more about what Jen actually did, and what she may have been accused of doing with her business than anyone else.

Jennie could not have cared less.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 1