Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Does Meredith speak in her TH's? I'm too busy trying to figure out her odd cleavage sitch.

It really is terribly distracting - it looks like a molded plastic breastplate. Does she actually think she looks good? I don't like Meredith's husband - he really seems like a weasel to me. The other husbands on the show seem okay so far.

While it was nice of Heather to have 1-year celebration for her employee's tots, it was a weird function to invite the other ladies to. Normally I have no time for drunk-off-their ass folks, but I was kind of amused by Angie - was she already wasted when she showed up? I'm wondering how she managed to get so drunk so quickly.

I really don't care about the rest of the crew. Lisa is an ass. Mary is a weirdo who is most likely fleecing her flock. The Jennie & Duy storyline looked manufactured from the get-go. I generally don't mind Whitney, but she doesn't really have any kind of storyline. I definitely prefer her to appearances by Brooks. Impatiently tapping my fingers waiting for Jen Shah to get taken down, wondering if she'll squeeze in one more epic melt-down before the authorities come for her.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

It really is terribly distracting - it looks like a molded plastic breastplate. Does she actually think she looks good? I don't like Meredith's husband - he really seems like a weasel to me. The other husbands on the show seem okay so far.

While it was nice of Heather to have 1-year celebration for her employee's tots, it was a weird function to invite the other ladies to. Normally I have no time for drunk-off-their ass folks, but I was kind of amused by Angie - was she already wasted when she showed up? I'm wondering how she managed to get so drunk so quickly.

I really don't care about the rest of the crew. Lisa is an ass. Mary is a weirdo who is most likely fleecing her flock. The Jennie & Duy storyline looked manufactured from the get-go. I generally don't mind Whitney, but she doesn't really have any kind of storyline. I definitely prefer her to appearances by Brooks. Impatiently tapping my fingers waiting for Jen Shah to get taken down, wondering if she'll squeeze in one more epic melt-down before the authorities come for her.

I agree with a lot of your assessments of the SLC Housewives.   I think quite a few of the reality tv ladies have difficulty holding their liquor due to a lack of eating.  Most of us normies snack or actually eat meals from time to time and that helps a lot with how alcohol affects us.  These celebrities don't want to add in food calories and prefer to drink them.  I've noticed it quite a bit on different shows...they go from 0 to 60 in no time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/25/2021 at 7:15 AM, NoWhammies said:

I like Heather. She seems super down to have fun, and her talking head about how much she was enjoying Mary and Lisa going at each other was a level of guilelessness that I enjoy. 

I liked when she and Jen chest-bumped to celebrate that, for once, they weren't the ones involved in the, seemingly obligatory, screaming match/tantrum fest.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

The Jennie & Duy storyline looked manufactured from the get-go

Why are the story lines that are made up always about the woman's fertility or lack there of, why can't the HW talk about her husband needing a penile implant?

Jennie would have made a great HW to always fight with Mary, that would be a more authentic and entertaining story line. 

• Love 3
On 10/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, Cheezwiz said:

I don't like Meredith's husband - he really seems like a weasel to me

Well  weasles  are useful  for controlling vermin. Meredith's douchebag husband  is totally useless and cringe-inducing. I would have stabbed him with a fork.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 9:39 AM, amarante said:

I just fast forwarded through that segment.

I realize there is always contrived storylines but this one is so obviously fake as well as being repulsive. 

She needs to be one and done. There is a link in one of the threads here to a Tik Tok by her niece which really exposes how fake as well as awful they both are. 

While I think it is all a bit much for me to see on my screen every week ... I'd hardly call what has happened to them "contrived".  They are obviously royally messed up about the miscarriages/still birth.  Those were as genuine of streaming tears as I have ever seen on these housewives series.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2021 at 11:59 PM, filmfan2480 said:

While I think it is all a bit much for me to see on my screen every week ... I'd hardly call what has happened to them "contrived".  They are obviously royally messed up about the miscarriages/still birth.  Those were as genuine of streaming tears as I have ever seen on these housewives series.

I think they are definitely still upset about the baby daughter.  It's the sister wife crap that I'm calling BS on.

• Love 5
On 10/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, Cheezwiz said:

I was wondering the same thing.  I mean, who gets literally falling-down drunk at a daytime birthday party for 1-year-olds?  I realize she's very thin and probably doesn't eat much, but if she's that much of a lightweight she should be aware of her limits and adjust her drinking accordingly, especially at what would normally be considered a non-drinking occasion.

• Love 3