Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Time Warp

• Start Topic

Bye bye! I am so happy to see him gone!

Also, Urban Dictionary confirms that 607 was the pager code for "I miss you" and I am sooooo excited at the thought this Skunk is probably Faith Evans! Because, well Faith Evans, 607!

Here's where I'm at:

Pepper - Natasha Bedingfield

Skunk - Faith Evans

Bull - Todrick Hall

Hamster - Gone and forgotten

Jester - my nightmares (or Jack Black)

Edited by BoogieBurns
  • Love 3

I adore Leslie Jordan!

Yes, Rob Schneider can sing. Who knew? But after hearing Ken talk about how careful and strict the show is being with vaccines and tests, and one of the contestants actually wearing a mask inside her mask, I can't believe they let him on.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Happy Belly said:

Did I hear correctly that the Jester said he was banned from performing by certain governments and arenas? If I heard right, I’m gonna render my guess to say it’s Ozzy Osborne 

Then someone else was speaking during the clue package. Ozzy can't enunciate to save his life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Happy Belly said:

Did I hear correctly that the Jester said he was banned from performing by certain governments and arenas? If I heard right, I’m gonna render my guess to say it’s Ozzy Osborne 

Both Sacha Baron Cohen (my first guess) and Russell Brand (my second guess) have been banned from countries:  Brand from South Africa, and Baron Cohen from (no surprise) Kazakhstan.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Roxie said:

Both Sacha Baron Cohen (my first guess) and Russell Brand (my second guess) have been banned from countries:  Brand from South Africa, and Baron Cohen from (no surprise) Kazakhstan.

Was just coming in to say this about Russel Brand. As soon as he mentioned he was banned from countries, my brain immediately went to him. Also? His altered speaking voice sounds like Dr. Nefario on helium, so I'm sticking with this choice. 😁

Thanks Roxie. My comment was basically for the Jack Black guesses, but I very much appreciate your explanation. So much so, I’m changing my guess to yours…Sasha Baron Cohen. I feel like the walking billboard for “The More You Know”. Lol

• Love 2
On 10/21/2021 at 12:52 AM, Happy Belly said:

I'm going with Eddie Izzard, although she might not be tall enough. There was just something about the Jester that made me instantly think of her. 

• Useful 1

Could the Jester be Steve Martin? That jacket looks like the one from The Jerk. He might have been on the most influential list. And SNL surely has been banned. And he's probably offended governments. He is a wild and crazy guy.

And I think the Bull might be Neil Patrick Harris. The scrubs, Doogie Howser, the computer also Doogie. I'm not sure about nails.