Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E03: My Million Dollar Mistake LIVE CHAT

secnarf
  • Start Topic

Liana is upset they didn't vote for Xander at TC-but she can wipe her tears away because she found an advantage!

Oh crap, she didn't see it.  Tiffany got it.  Unlike Xander, she didn't want Evvie or Liana to know, but they were standing right there.

And now we see the advantage at Green tribe.

Edited by LadyChatts
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why are these advantages suddenly just laying out in the open?

Either to help save Xander and get him his idol, or they just want the game to get interesting.

Brad the worker bee got the advantage.

Naseer shared intel with Sydney about who he wanted to vote out, and asked her not to tell.  She did. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, now we're just leaving advantages by the fire like effing Santa Claus just buzzed by the island on the way home from summer break?   The hell?   These people have nothing to do all day but search but yeah let's just drop an idol down their pants for them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Either to help save Xander and get him his idol, or they just want the game to get interesting.

Well, judging from the advantage Tiffany and Brad found, it doesn't seem like they found the idol advantage, but some other advantage. Which...I guess is for a this episode twist, which is why the producers wanted them found.

Sydney...girl...you said you needed Naseer TWO DAYS AGO. You still have three weeks left.

• Love 2

Now Sydney got the advantage at blue tribe.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, judging from the advantage Tiffany and Brad found, it doesn't seem like they found the idol advantage, but some other advantage. Which...I guess is for a this episode twist, which is why the producers wanted them found.

Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but how many freaking idols and advantages are they going to have?  Because if these have nothing to do with Xander (and your probably right), then those idol advantages are still out there.  

So much for the new era of Survivor ;)

• Love 2

Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but how many freaking idols and advantages are they going to have?  Because if these have nothing to do with Xander (and your probably right), then those idol advantages are still out there.  

I mean, Tiffany, who is on Xander's tribe, found the advantage, so it's clearly something else. It feels like a reiteration of Prisoner's Dilemma...just in secret.

I do not like how Sydney was so dismissive of Naseer's comment. Did she not understand that he was saying that because English is his second language?

• Love 1

So the risk is if you don't get on the boat.  Getting on the boat doesn't seem that risky.   It's not like you have to rely on two strangers to say some goofy code phrase.   Unless there's a risk the boat is going to a Soylent Green factory or a dinner date with Peachy catered by Waffle House (I doubt they could get a high class sponsor like Outback anymore) then getting on the boat doesn't seem overly risky.  

• Love 2
Just now, Maverick said:

So the risk is if you don't get on the boat.  Getting on the boat doesn't seem that risky.   It's not like you have to rely on two strangers to say some goofy code phrase.   Unless there's a risk the boat is going to a Soylent Green factory or a dinner date with Peachy catered by Waffle House (I doubt they could get a high class sponsor like Outback anymore) then getting on the boat doesn't seem overly risky.  

I think it's risky because you don't want other tribe members to see you getting on, as that means that they'll know you have an advantage.

• Love 1

I wonder how production puts those advantages by the fire without anyone noticing. Even if it's during the night, you think they'd notice someone stumbling around by the fire.

• Love 1

J.D. wants people on the internet (us fine folks) to shut up about how easy idols are to fine.  Brad had no problem finding an advantage directly at his feet.

1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

Did the producers actually like seeing Cirie getting advantaged out in Game Changers? What is with the overabundance of advantages? 

Jeff loved it, and wants it to happen again.

Oh, Brad found green tribe idol?

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's risky because you don't want other tribe members to see you getting on, as that means that they'll know you have an advantage.

Possible, but then Tiffany's whole tribe knows what she's up to so--epic fail, Production!

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I wonder how production puts those advantages by the fire without anyone noticing. Even if it's during the night, you think they'd notice someone stumbling around by the fire.

Drugs.   Welcome to the new era!

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I forgot who else is on the Green Tribe, to be honest.

Genie, Shan, Ricard, and J.D.  Shan apparently is in the middle of the group I guess (Ricard/J.D., Brad/Genie).

Okay, I like that there are legitimate consequences to these advantages.  I don't think they should be allowed to discuss it with everyone else, though.  Of course they are going to agree.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Brad's sharing his info with Shan, who he apparently thinks he can trust.  Can he?  I'm lost whose trusting who.

For the love of almighty, when will these idiots learn to keep their mouths shut.   You don't tell anyone about your advantages until/unless it's beneficial to you.   These ,aster strategists would lose a single player game of tic tac toe.

Did Brad seriously just pull a Ferris Bueller and stuff his bag to make it look like he's in it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sydney thinks Tiffany is playing too hard, too quick.  Tiffany doesn't like Sydney's energy.  I don't like Sydney much either, so Tiffany probably has a good read.  Something tells me Sydney will get dragged to a point in the game where she's not needed anymore but thinks she did a lot of game play.

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

This advantage is confusing. What if all three said tarp?

Three tarps= they all get tarp

Three steal-a-vote=they all lose their votes

Split decision=anyone who said tarp get nothing, anyone who said steal-a-vote gets it

I believe.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Sydney thinks Tiffany is playing too hard, too quick.  Tiffany doesn't like Sydney's energy.  I don't like Sydney much either, so Tiffany probably has a good read.  Something tells me Sydney will get dragged to a point in the game where she's not needed anymore but thinks she did a lot of game play.

I don't like either, if it helps. Sydney's so condescending and I get Mean Girl vibes off of her. She's also been playing too hard too fast, so she's very much like Tiffany.

But Tiffany just keeps making really bad moves, yet I think she's in for the long haul, and maybe Sydney too, if this was a hint toward them duking it out come merge.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why are these advantages suddenly just laying out in the open?

Because they probably weren't close to finding them on their own and the season already only has 28 (or is it 26) days. Their big twists are meaningless if the players aren't finding them. 

These rewards seem to be finding Brad like idols did with Tony.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sydney figure out Tiffany's game real quick.  Tiffany is playing too hard.

True but Sydney's also kind of obnoxious. Might make for a great combination, and by that I mean highly entertaining, if they're both there come merge time.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't like either, if it helps. Sydney's so condescending and I get Mean Girl vibes off of her. She's also been playing too hard too fast, so she's very much like Tiffany.

But Tiffany just keeps making really bad moves, yet I think she's in for the long haul, and maybe Syndey too, if this was a hint toward them duking it out come merge.

Yeah, I'm not digging her, either.  She was way too quick to rat out Naseer to the tribe.  She just has this look on her face that's conceited.

Tiffany isn't very smart, either, but I think she's playing and looking out for her best interests at least.  She's supposed to be aligned with Liana and Evvie but wasn't happy they knew she had the advantage clue.  

Wow, Brad botched his line for the idol.  People are going to get suspicious if Xander keeps saying that at the challenge.  

Okay, so will keeping Tiffany hurt the yellow tribe again?  

And fruit!  Just simple fruit!  Not an entire produce section for the reward.

• Love 2

They used to get chocolate, peanut butter, pizza, pastries as rewards.   Now they get....fruit.   It is a era.  It's like Survivor hit puberty and started getting underwear and fruit for Christmas instead of toys and candy. 

• LOL 6