Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E03: My Million Dollar Mistake LIVE CHAT

secnarf
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Green tribe loses.  Save Brad.  Hope sharing those advantages with Shan doesn't backfire on him.

I actually think Brad will be sticking around. He'll be an option, but I think they could actually go for JD or Ricard this time. 

• Love 1

Brad is toast.   They've barely focused on anyone else from the Green tribe tonight.  I would love for it to be Ricard but we can't have nice things.

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Brad is toast.   They've barely focused on anyone else from the Green tribe tonight.  I would love for it to be Ricard but we can't have nice things.

They DID focus on JD as well, so it could be JD. 

They SHOULD be getting rid of Brad, similarly to how Yellow Tribe should have booted Xander, but I'm not 100% sure if they will either. 

With how Shan voiced concerns about keeping Brad vs getting rid of him due to his advantages, I worry she'll decide to keep him because she has this leverage against him for merge.

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Yellow tribe is safe!!!

Brad can't vote at tribal.  I doubt he can use his steal a vote either.

Brad can vote. He got on the boat AND had the other two say tarp. So he won the steal-a-vote and can still vote. Him not voting was in the case of him not getting on the boat, OR all three stealing a vote.

ETA: Oh yeah, I forgot that he can't vote because of the Idol Advantage. Never mind.

Ok, so Brad not being able to vote means, like Yellow last week, it's four votes total. I wonder how the votes will go.

Brad wants J.D. gone.  I think Brad's a goner.  I don't want to lose J.D., either.  

And now J.D. has a freaking advantage?  Oh that is his extra vote.  Ricard is pissed.  So is Shan that he didn't tell them.  

I think Brad's a goner.  J.D. is going to be a red herring.  

J.D. may not be making a good case for himself to Shan.  J.D. is handing Shan his extra vote.  People are idiots this season.

Hee, called it, Shan says she's the deciding factor tonight.  Can Ricard do something to piss Shan off so Brad and J.D. stick around?

Edited by LadyChatts

Logical vote: Brad

Personal vote: Ricard

I don't LOVE JD, but he's growing on me and I think the other two should go before JD. With JD, you're gonna know if he's lying to you, and he'll cave and make mistakes down the line. That's a player you keep around longer.

Brad has two advantages. He has to go just for that. And Ricard? Eh, he's not great, so he can go if Brad can't.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, Shan. That actually may be the saddest story I've heard from a player. 

Shan, your parents should have NEVER made you CHOOSE at age FIVE.

Parents should never make their children choose, at any age.  It's not right and it's one of their responsibilities as parents to put on their adults pants and figure it out.

Her story was sad, but I'm still annoyed with her indignation that someone didn't immediately come up and reveal all about their advantage.  These people need to familiarize themselves with things like discretion and outwit/outplay.   

• Love 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I always look to see how much time is left when the tribes get to TC.  Ten minutes left (really less than that) so probably an uneventful TC.  I guess someone will get blindsided, and Shan will cry.

Yeah, it'll be either Brad or JD, it seems fairly straight forward. 

Just now, fireice13 said:

So if Brad is voted out with an inactivated idol what happens? Do the others just die and are no longer able to be activated or does he have to give it to someone?

I think it gets rehidden?

1 minute ago, fireice13 said:

So if Brad is voted out with an inactivated idol what happens? Do the others just die and are no longer able to be activated or does he have to give it to someone?

I'm guessing they will re-hide the clue.

I hate Ricard.  

• Love 1

I just didn't want Ricard to get his way.  I loved Brad.  I don't care for Shan after tonight-I sympathize with her story but something about her just bugs.  

I am glad J.D. lives another day.  I hope he is Shan and Ricard's downfall.  

• Love 2

So while I didn't really find anyone to root against the last couple of weeks, the list of people I'm not digging is starting to grow-Ricard, Shan, Tiffany, and especially Sydney.  

Still loving J.D., Naseer, Xander, Evvie, and Liana.  After tonight I'm hoping Genie survives or gets an idol or something.  

• Love 1