Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: 2 Become 1

• Start Topic

I liked the episode but I am ready to wrap up this Jones storyline.  Looks like they are setting up Rosa to leave to show, which is to bad.  Maybe Amber Mid thunder’ movie career is taking off.  
Nathan Dean looks good in a suit.

• Love 2

Ok, so I get that this was more of an exposition episode, to fill in the audience on everything they need to know to make way for the finale in two weeks, but my god, the first half of the episode was so boring due to them just TALKING at each other.

Add in Wyatt being back for some reason (I really hoped he was gone for good) and throwing in some weird ass date vibes with Jones and Liz, and I found myself mostly bored. Even the last 10 minutes didn't help that much, since Isobel and Jones' fight scene lasted a total of 25 seconds and the entire crew, including Dallas (who I like) decided to stand around and let Jones mind control them at the end. Like, idiots, you're giving him time to get inside your minds by standing there, not doing anything! 

It was nice to see Max, Isobel and Michael finally share the same scene together, and Michael was helpful, at least. Though him getting into the Sheriff's mind and asking her to pretty please fight Max's mind control off was too easy. 

But yeah, mostly boring episode. I know it was somewhat important and all, but my mind kept wandering throughout it.

• Love 6

Super late in catching up, other shows had more interesting things going on this week, lol, but yes, HOLY EXPOSITION. I honestly think my favorite part was Jones' "Well, everyone seems a little tense, soooo...." crack. 

Can this show just END with the Max's life being in peril? With him dying or needing to die every single episode? It's SO OLD. MOVE ON FROM THIS PLOT. 

• Love 5