Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Colt Express

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

Ray went to IIA?! Well, that explains where he's been. Of course Fabian is evil. It was to be expected, especially since every agent has a lapel pin that limits them to one bathroom break per day. But speaking of twists, HOLY SHIT, BARRY'S BACK! Who wants to bet Fabian reprogrammed him to have Other Barry in control? I'm honestly interested to see where this goes next.

I'm happy they're finally doing something with Eric Andre. Love that he and Krieger became Science Bros. Colt even has his own van! With a heavy metal hologram anime wife!

And THANK YOU Cyril for pointing out to Lana what we've been saying: She's turning into Archer. I'd say more Malory than Sterling, but still.

"...the soup kitchen was a sex club."

"I talked to god. She is real and she is PISSED."
"Sounds like my kind of broad."

Bless you, Pam.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 6

Anyone else think that maybe none of this is happening?

I dunno . . . Archer gets strapped into Kreiger’s device in order to get the memories of the comatose scientist. We get a flash, and the scientist is alive, well, and basically Eric Andre reading Krieger lines. Also, “Colt” is not only as big a nutter as Krieger, he checks the same boxes.

I’m probably way off. Then again, Barry dropping in might be considered deus ex machina . . . . and, technically, Barry/Other Barry is mostly machine. And Colt’s poster might have originally leaked from Archer’s 1999 coma dream.

Just remembered . . . my theory would explain why the team found Ray at IIA. Then again, it would track that he’d moonlight for the competition vastly superior spy agency.

It was a funny episode. Very lively. I’m disappointed we only get eight episodes, but Wednesday nights are about to be more packed for me, so one less show to DVR isn’t a bad thing.

• Love 2

I thought for a minute Archer was trapped in Colt’s head but it is more fun if colt is just a crazy scientist who may out Mad scientist Krieger.  

Lived that Rat joined IIA.   IIA makes a good villain organization and would be a great enemy for “The Agency” especially next season when we will be Malloryless.

I do kinda like the idea that Lana is turning into a weird Mallory/Sterling hybrid.   I would find it hilarious The Agency bankrupts her husband and Lana leaves him but he sticks around because he doesn’t have anywhere else to go. 

Other Barry.

• Love 1

It seemed awfully weird that Archer and Colt touched hands before Kreiger pulled the switch and yelled 'no!' For it to be red herring is within the show, so I'm interested to see what happens. 

The chase scene was really well done. 

Random Krull reference on the van too. Just the perfect van. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan61 said:

Did anyone else notice Rona Thorne and Mercedes Moreno at the IIA orientation?

Yes!!! And as this screencap from hulu hopefully shows, they aren't the only returning faces! (Sorry about the incredibly bad quality, the resizing really did a number on it).

OIR_resizer_aspx.thumb.jpg.ae91c3ecfdbe25806ee7c2bf2c22c500.jpg

I can spot Gandolf (aka Josh, Lana's grad school TA) from Pipeline Fever just behind Rhona, and the sexy Asian twins from Tragical History are in the way back.

*SHRIEK* CHARLES AND RUDY IN THE SECOND ROW FROM THE FRONT! And is that possibly Ramon right behind them?

I feel like I should recognize the two blonde people in the middle rows...

• Love 2

I have been wondering where Ray has been lately, of course he is working on a backup plan the agency folds. Fun episode, I am glad that Eric Andre is finally back and that he and Kreiger bonded over their mutual love of mad science and holographic hot chicks in vans. Although I am not fully sure that this is even happening, it seems weird that Archer were grab the guys hand, Kreiger would do the "NO!" thing and they just cut back to him being awake now. 

Barry!

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I mean, it could be a total red herring that Kreiger somehow managed to cure comas. I wouldn't be surprised if they were messing with us though. 

I think they are messing with us but, how is the question. Are they messing with us by making this a dream sequence or by making it real but, we all question if it's real because of how they set it up? 😂

The reverse Frankenstein.

Technically Ray was only temp to perm at IIA.

Diamond Force!

Other Barry!

Malory almost seemed to be saying random lines. Maybe this episode was done after Jessica had passed and they just plugged in clips from previous episodes or stuff that had been left on the cutting room floor.