Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There doesn’t seem to be much about Veronica that Jamal likes….and not much about him that she likes. So…….just as well.   

Hey! They both enjoy fine dining, long walks on the beach, and fame whoring. 

• LOL 6

What difference does it make if Miss Debbie moves to Miami? Its not Outer Mongolia. She can move back to East Muffin Alabama or wherever she's from if it doesn't work out. 

Just now, judylo said:

That black screen at the beginning of Diaries always scares me!

Shades of "Intervention"!

IVF! Everyone drink!

Oh God, Ed and Liz. Got your anti nausea meds handy? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Have we seen Josh's house? I'm guessing maybe it's not super-impressive. He spends all of his money on cars and clothes. 

Supposedly he also paid for Natalie's apartment, which looked nice enough, especially if he's paying for two places. But in reality, probably, TLC paid for it. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Thank you all for distracting me from real life for a little while! I am very much not interested in knowing anything about Syngin's plans for a threesome, so I'm going to leave you now and watch Kid's Baking Championship. The new episode has a book theme!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There doesn’t seem to be much about Veronica that Jamal likes….and not much about him that she likes. So…….just as well.   

That's dating 2024.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is boring as fuck. Anyone have any anecdotes? 

She's at the "ferneral home". 

We have a funeral home called Fernald's Funeral Home. I'd love to hear her say that one time slow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is boring as fuck. 

I just sat down to watch tv and it was on TLC so i figured I’d check out Diaries. My  reaction mirrors yours. Yolanda? Even under the best of circumstances her life was incredibly boring!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So, anecdote. This weekend's thrifting finds include: a cast iron/enamel Dutch oven from Savers-$15. Houseguest scored a Rebecca Minkoff satchel, pristine condition, for $35. Its selling on Poshmark for over $300. She could get a good side hustle going,  she has a great eye for good purses. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 2

If anyone is interested, there was a great article about Sutton Foster in today’s New York Times. I loved her in Bunheads and Younger. What a talented woman.

The skipper!

Does she still have a relationship with her purple dildo? Cut to the chase, Skipper.

No. Just no. Absolutely not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If anyone is interested, there was a great article about Sutton Foster in today’s New York Times. I loved her in Bunheads and Younger. What a talented woman.

The skipper!

Thanks, I'll look for that article!

Oh Laura, it will take a lot more than burlesque to bring your sexy. 

• LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No ax throwing bars in Canada?

With all the lumberjacks and ice fishing, you would think there would be a ton!

I don't need to hear about your lack of a sex life Laura. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1