Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He keeps a notebook filled with X's as a memento? The stupidity is off the charts. 

I think he went back and just added random X’s. No names and numbers to prove  it. He did this to prove his claim but it proves nothing.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This reminds me of that old TV show "Coupling". The episode called "The Cupboard of Patrick's Love". Think videotapes. Of course, "Coupling" is hilarious, and Sarper's dog eared notebook is just pathetic.

Coupling the original British version? Loved it!

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes Mary, placenta previa is a thing, its not uncommon. Get. Over. Yourself. 

Oh thank God. I thought the same thing and then worried I’d become too cynical. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Chantel looks so different from when we met her back in those innocent days…

and I in no way condone Brandan calling Mary a bitch. But I guarantee you there’s footage of everyone gasping in the peanut gallery saying worse to their “loved ones.”

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh thank God. I thought the same thing and then worried I’d become too cynical. 

I had a full placenta previa, pregnancy induced hypertension, and pre eclampsia. I had to have general anesthetic for my C section. I lost so much blood I looked like a vampire's victim. THEN my son was whisked off to the NICU at 6 days old, where he stayed for six weeks, having abdominal surgery when he was 4 weeks. Mary can fuck all the way off with her drama. She must be a treat when she has a headache or stubs her toe. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course! I have the whole thing on DVD. My son and I can quote huge segments from it, we love it! 

I ran into Jack Davenport about 10 or 12 years ago when his family had moved to Brooklyn. He was with his son in law, my old friend, the author Patrick McGrath. I didn’t recognize him. He was wearing a woolen cap and was also with his wife and baby. ….i had such a crush on him in Coupling!

• Love 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Is there another part to this endless tell-all?

I believe this is it.

Did he say Mary was submissive? Mary has never been submissive.

oh look at Angela ready for her close up. I assume she’ll be on Single Life or Pillow Talk next.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Considering the talent available on that venue, you are surely better off. Or do you want to date Jamal when Veronica is through with him?

Jamal is the only decent person on this crapshow, but too young for me. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

I ran into Jack Davenport about 10 or 12 years ago when his family had moved to Brooklyn. He was with his son in law, my old friend, the author Patrick McGrath. I didn’t recognize him. He was wearing a woolen cap and was also with his wife and baby. ….i had such a crush on him in Coupling!

Steve! I loved him but my favorite was Jeff. "She's an unflushable!" still has me rolling. 

• Love 1