Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Snarkers! I'm back. 

I didn't send in an absence note for Sunday's snark--I snuck out and drove 321 miles to see The O'Jays (as in "The MIGHTY O'JAYS!!) live in their final tour. It's called the Last Stop on The Love Train! Wheee!!

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Snarkers! I'm back. 

I didn't send in an absence note for Sunday's snark--I snuck out and drove 321 miles to see The O'Jays (as in "The MIGHTY O'JAYS!!) live in their final tour. It's called the Last Stop on The Love Train! Wheee!!

A likely story!  The Committee met and gave some demerits out to someone else who was late.  An absence will double the demerits.  (Personally, hope you had fun).

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, greekmom said:

i can see these guys being better foster parents or adoptive parents to an older child than to a baby.

A baby is difficult.

Hannah will wind up raising the baby.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Do Kenny and Armando have professions? Buying children and women to grow them is an expensive process.  Kenny seems to be very entitled and privilaged. Armando does not seem to be well-aquainted with the word "no" either.  Where is it coming from. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

I chose to adopt an adult dog because I knew that I didn’t want sleepless nights and dealing with house-training. You have to know your limitations, Kenny.

Do Kenny and Armando have professions? Buying children and women to grow them is an expensive process.  Kenny seems to be very entitled and privilaged. Armando does not seem to be well-aquainted with the word "no" either.  Where is it coming from. 

Harvesting the Sharp dollar.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Armando had a dog grooming business. I don't know what Kenny's deal is; early retirement, maybe.

• Like 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Absentee slumlord, if you please.

LOL...he strikes me as one who would have contempt for those who receive subsidies, but only rent to subsidized tenants to guarantee his income. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1