Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Why are these friends asking if they're thinking about children?  None of your business.   She has a 22 yr old son!  Where is he?  How could she leave such a young son?   Weird.

producers told them to

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Why are these friends asking if they're thinking about children?  None of your business.   She has a 22 yr old son!  Where is he?  How could she leave such a young son?   Weird.

Chasing large dick is much more important.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Such a young son? 22 is a grown man. 

Why, oh, why are the friends usually so sensible than these fiances. Of course you need stability, emotional and financial, in a marriage before having children. At any age.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Such a young son? 22 is a grown man. 

22 year olds today are not like 22 year olds in my day.  Not saying they should live together, but she should be in closer proximity than the Dominican Republic.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniele, an egg donor is going to cost you a lot of money that you don’t have.

Queue the "Only Fans" side hustle. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

22 year olds today are not like 22 year olds in my day.  Not saying they should live together, but she should be in closer proximity than the Dominican Republic.

Hm. I have to think about that. 

• Like 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Ya know Julio..in Europe many countries are in close proximity..you can try any number of fabulous cuisines.

Real Italian food, a train ride away. Ooooh, that sounds heavenly. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Kristian what's going on is that Julio realizes that he will miss his mama cooking and cleaning for him and wiping his ass after he does his poopies.

He's probably still breastfeeding.

• LOL 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

Yeah, I don't get that. She doesn't seem to like much about New York, or the US, except Julio. 

Living in the US never seemed to be on the table. The plan was that since he claims to have such wanderlust, he’d move abroad. And also he needed to say that to get on the show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She didn't think NY pizza would be good? WTF!

never been to NYC but if someone said do you want to move to NYC and a job is there for you or the same deal for somewhere in Europe, I would take the Europe deal.

You know you can go anywhere pretty much for a long weekend and it's freaking cheap.

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Living in the US never seemed to be on the table. The plan was that since he claims to have such wanderlust, he’d move abroad. And also he needed to say that to get on the show.

I would imagine that there's less competition to get on 90D: TOW.

• LOL 1

Anyone here have a connection to the Philipines? I was told by someone from there that many don't date Americans because we "smell like sheep" no matter how clean were are. It's just Eau de American. 

Is this true? 

• Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Anyone here have a connection to the Philipines? I was told by someone from there that many don't date Americans because we "smell like sheep" no matter how clean were are. It's just Eau de American. 

Is this true? 

I'll ask my wife, she's from the Philippines.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

never been to NYC but if someone said do you want to move to NYC and a job is there for you or the same deal for somewhere in Europe, I would take the Europe deal.

You know you can go anywhere pretty much for a long weekend and it's freaking cheap.

Well, I’ve lived in NYC for47 years and would love to move to France, but there is nothing like NYC, especially if you’re young (or rich). And not everywhere in Europe is great.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1