Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yes, she's a piece of work. Very spoiled and privileged. She spends a lot of time in her book whining about how James was sometimes meeeeean to her, because he didn't think she was very smart. (Newsflash, she's not very smart. James must have the patience of a saint.) 

James was high as a kite, and Carly was Carly...I can't imagine anyone being sane in that marriage.  Her kids tell affectionate stories of their mother getting them out of bed at 2 am to "listen to this great song I just wrote" when they were still in Spiderman pajamas. 

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Kenny is so immature...he just wants to live "La vida loca" in Mexico City.  He believes he is still in his twenties.

He wants some alternate dick and the ability to fly below the radar when he's dipping. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Kenny sitting there slack jawed. Language barrier or not you can tell this is a tense conversation. Take Hannah outside…do something !

Even Judge Judy always removed children from the cases.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

James was high as a kite, and Carly was Carly...I can't imagine anyone being sane in that marriage.  Her kids tell affectionate stories of their mother getting them out of bed at 2 am to "listen to this great song I just wrote" when they were still in Spiderman pajamas. 

Oh sure, but I loves me some James. He's been married to his current wife for over 20 years. She's a bigwig with the Boston Symphony Orchestra and they live in Lenox, MA. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Where have I heard that Brandan and Mary are actually married and expecting?  Or am I crazy?

You are right they are.  His mother went to the wedding and put the pictures on IG.  So yes, they got married.

• Mind Blown 5
Just now, Shelbie said:

That reality isn’t matching up to her psychic dreams is really messing with Kimberly’s head. Wait til she finds out she is expected to do everything in that house.

This is where he bothers me.  He should’ve been clear because this will not good.  She also could’ve done some googling instead of relying on her clairs.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Zombness said:

Why is Kimberly wearing a cow, bunny or whatever the hell costume.   Is that here pajamas???   This chick is not all there. 

Not only is she wearing it she packed it and brought it all the way to India. She’s quirky don’t you know. 🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Where have I heard that Brandan and Mary are actually married and expecting?  Or am I crazy?

So, they had sex at least once, then. I'm sure Mary closed her eyes and thought of bank books.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I'll call you stupid every day and twice on Sunday, Kimberly. 

Good night, dear peeps! Have a fantastic week, see some of you on Friday for Fun with Inmates! Put some money on my books and pick up the phone when I call you! Love you loads!

• Like 4
  • Love 2