Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

No, shithead, you didn't lose jobs because of your "relationship". You lost jobs for being a foolish, irresponsible, unprofessional twit. 

Oh, and he doesn't believe that Mary will dump him. Excuse me while I die laughing. 

• Like 9
Just now, Bees52 said:

Are they sure they shouldn't convince him to get therapy, rather than just "be there" for him?  Sounds like he needs help, not a trip to the Philippines.

The trouble with therapy is that the client works on what is important to them, which often results in their becoming even more committed to bad ideas. 

What he needs is an intervention.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What? He did what? 

He just said he's sent her every cent he's made for the last year. He has $250 in the bank. Her family home was supposedly destroyed in a flood or something and he sent all the cash so they could "rebuild". Jesus he should just have "Rube" or "Mark" stamped on his forehead. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I know I will get in trouble for this but dude sounds more Australian than South African 

Maybe that's good news? We didn't do so well with the last person from South Africa. 

No JW would wear that skirt and boots combination, Holly. Your worldliness is showing in every step you take. 

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Strange Addiction. I think I can live without watching it. The previews were quite enough for me. But thanks.

The commercial alone sent me under the bed with a serious case of the willies from which I may never recover. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know I will get in trouble for this but dude sounds more Australian than South African 

Our Moldavan girl isn't here tonight.  She's the Aussie expert.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The commercial alone sent me under the bed with a serious case of the willies from which I may never recover. 

I muted the whole ad. Have never watched it and never will.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

They. Drink. Their. Own. Urine.

Could be worse, I guess.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Strange Addiction. I think I can live without watching it. The previews were quite enough for me. But thanks.

Ohhhh. Strange Addiction looked at these 90 Day amateur weirdos and said, "Hold my couch cushion stuffing."

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, Gobi said:

"Eeny, meeny, jellybeanie."

"Are they friendly spirits?" 

She saw entities? Honey, you have schizophrenia. 

Just now, Gobi said:

They could be drinking someone else's urine.

Do they dust for urine? Asking for a friend.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I'm clairaudient and a few more clairs. The thing about it is...we generally don't talk about it or recount our conversations with other levels. 

I call this broad "clairveryimaginitive".

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Has she even learned how to properly pronounce his name yet? 

She doesn’t have to. They have a deep spiritual connection. Names don’t matter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2