Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's going to be actively trying, as soon as he scares up a woman who's actually willing to have sex with him. Stay tuned!

I'm afraid he's going to use his sperm count as a pick-up line. 

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's going to be actively trying, as soon as he scares up a woman who's actually willing to have sex with him. Stay tuned!

Well, he tried $40,000 as a bargaining chip.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don’t think the blow-up doll is going to care about having kids.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I love Olga. And I had a sneaking soft spot for Steven. He had his problems but I think all in all his heart is in the right place. I'm pulling for them. 

I wanted to pound that selfish pizza-face down a rat-infested sewer.

• LOL 3
Just now, Gobi said:

"Wow, there are more Dahmers than I expected!"

Coincidentally, I'm distantly related to Jeffrey Dahmer. Not kidding. But the Dahmers in my family are not serial killers, AFAIK. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
Spoiler

Rishi got married a couple about a month ago with a girl that is not even Hindu.  He married a girl named Maria Ramirez.  Jennie and Summit were at the wedding.   So Jen is out of the picture.

RIshi and Jen.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus. Angie?? NOOOOOOOO.

I want a lifetime ban on Grangie and Mama June. There's no reason for these garbage people to be on TV at all. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

I forgot there were new shows on last night, so I've recorded them to watch later. I am reading comments here and on Reddit. My favorite one so far was a Redditor calling John's girlfriend "Amy Winehouse Girl." 

• LOL 2

I missed the live chat...was watching David Beckham's doc on Netflix/Hulu/whatever and I regret nothing. That man is FINE. So I watched this just now. Steven has matured, I think. That's good. Cesar is delusional. There's something not quite right about that man. David and Annie...I used to like them a lot but I think they are both very thirsty for attention. And are kind of sketchy...I guess Jennie and Summit didn't buy the timeshare in Thailand (?),no matter how much they were pressured into it. Don't care about Debbie. Julia should just "go for the gogo" dancing. It'll keep her fit and maybe she'll get a rich sugar daddy/next husband out of it. Brandon should realize you can take the girl out of the go-go but you can't take the go-go out of the girl!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2024 at 1:01 PM, magemaud said:

Can we have some fun here this week while we wait for the next episode? I've read they've filmed Season 2 of "The Last Resort" in Arizona to air August or September. So far, the speculation is that these couples will be on: 

Paola and Russ

Gino and Jasmine

Sophie and Rob

Miona and Jibri 

who else does anybody think? 

Hard pass.  Though I didn’t watch the first season, either. 

(edited)

I had to laugh when Gino pulled out two absolutely identical gray fedoras from the back of his car and asked Cousin Dana  “Which one do you like better?”

Jasmine is shown having her hair styled for the wedding and has a heart to heart talk with the stylist who is fussing with her hair, carefully parting it, slicking it down, etc. Then Jasmine comes out with her hair looking exactly like I used to do myself for my daughters’ ballet recitals. 

Edited by magemaud
Wrong relative!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

My favorite Uncle Marco quote so far: “Gino has some crazy ass ideas…”

Adding my least favorite quote from the episode was Nikki after she and Igor had sex, “My coochie is happy and his peepee is happy…” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Hola, my snarky darlings! I got here early and I brought brownies and peanut butter cup ice cream. Really looking forward to seeing some beautiful romantic weddings, I also have lots of tissues, I'm sure I'll be moved to tears by all the expressions of True Love. 

How's everyone's week been?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I'm here early too watching what must be a rerun (is that still a thing?) of the show that I don't remember.

OH THANK GOD. I thought I was going crazy. Did they show this episode last week when we were all supposedly watching the Super Bowl? 

I'm just so sad to have missed Citra and Sam's wedding. I'm sure it was a beautiful and meaningful moment. Snerk.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

Just made it. Spent all day looking for alpacas for a wedding. Don't ask.

"I'd like to keep picking at this scab, if you don't mind."

• LOL 7

Hello snark fans! Is anyone else having a problem with this page jumping back up to the top of the unread replies? I keep scrolling down, and it keeps popping back up. I can't change browsers because Safari is the only one that will let me log in. 🙁 My life is a complete dumpster fire right now, and I'm not in the mood for petty irritations. 

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, what about the guinea pigs? I've been worrying.

I’ve been practicing my guinea pig mating call all week long in eager anticipation of Anally and Clayton’s wedding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5