Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all, I really need the snark. My best friend,  who also watched this shit show, passed away on Thursday. If I am extra mean..well…don’t mind me. I would take some time off but just started a new job 3 weeks ago, though my boss was very understanding and just told me not to work until Monday.

So, SO sorry for your loss, my dear! The grieving process is really tough, so I’m just here to let you know that I care. 🙏🏾

• Hugs 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all, I really need the snark. My best friend,  who also watched this shit show, passed away on Thursday. If I am extra mean..well…don’t mind me. I would take some time off but just started a new job 3 weeks ago, though my boss was very understanding and just told me not to work until Monday.

So sorry for your loss❤️❤️

• Hugs 2
  • Love 5

Usman is running this grift as hard as he can but I'm at a loss trying to figure out why. What is the advantage of adopting his nephew? Its his brother's child, so the family name (snerk) is maintained. He must be just trying to get his family to the US? Does he think this is the leading edge of the wedge? I do not get it.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear this! I've thought of you often this past week and hoped so much for good news today. Big warm hugs to you from across the miles, my friend. 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear this! I've thought of you often this past week and hoped so much for good news today. Big warm hugs to you from across the miles, my friend. 

Thanks to everyone for the kind words….she was fine…we were just talking and making plans, I have her cards and gifts and some nice chocolate from Paris I wanted to gift her for Christmas…this is fucked up

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 6

Hey, all...I am one tired chick. I'm working on my last assignment for the semester, and yesterday hosted a craft party for 12 kids ages 1 to 12 so their parents could have a break. I also bought a couch that I hate.  Send me energy...I promise to stop being such a wet blanket by midnight tonight. Maybe even before the end of the show!

• Hugs 4
  • Love 5