Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: August 23, 2021

• Start Topic

(edited)

Brendan got better looking. I remember on Tayshia’s season not remotely seeing how people thought he was attractive. It’s amazing what switching from turtlenecks to tank tops will do for you, I guess. Maurissa (is that her name? Don’t recall her whatsoever) is sobbing, “I’m fine!” while wiping away tears. Oh, honey. You’re not even 24 hours into this!

ETA: Ok, this is Natasha, not Maurissa. I really don’t remember the majority of these girls.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why wouldn’t he accept the date?  Sorry Natasha. One day together isn’t a commitment. 

eta.  Good for Brendon.  He is right out front in stating he had fun but he still wants to see other women.  Demi, one date isn’t a commitment just like a few hours with Natasha wasn’t a commitment either.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4

Wow! Immediately after kissing Demi, I have other girls to see. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Huh?! You’re stuck on this little beach together. Your paths will cross whether you like it or not. Oh, wait, he has another secret girlfriend (Pieper) coming besides the other one he was kissing last night?! Brendan is the Blake (Stagecoach Blake) of this season!

• LOL 15
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Just can’t stand Demi.

And she has this valley girl speak and she is such a nasty bitch . However David spade is the best “ p or  v tonite ? Omg

Edited by nlkm9
Error
  • LOL 10
  • Love 12

Is Demi seriously whining about a guy not wanting to go out with her...on Paradise...after she hung out with like three other guys...what. Calm the fuck down Demi, you've been here for literally three seconds. 

Also, did she not put on suntan lotion? She looks like she's already a strawberry.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wow! Immediately after kissing Demi, I have other girls to see. Hopefully our paths will cross again. Huh?! You’re stuck on this little beach together. Your paths will cross whether you like it or not. Oh, wait, he has another secret girlfriend (Pieper) coming besides the other one he was kissing last night?! Brendan is the Blake (Stagecoach Blake) of this season!

I think it is more that he is waiting for Pieper, not end up with several women.  And he realized quickly he didn’t like Demi and didn’t want it to continue.

• Love 9

1 minute ago, alexa said:

I think it is more that he is waiting for Pieper, not end up with several women.  And he realized quickly he didn’t like Demi and didn’t want it to continue.

But he kissed Demi AND Natasha, so he’s obviously not “waiting” for Pieper too patiently. Though I was shocked that he turned Paradise to FBoy Island, Demi could use some rejection to take her down a couple of pegs. Natasha doesn’t deserve that, though.

• Love 7

I think Brendon just thought it would be fun to get away from the beach for a while as he waits for Pieper.   And it was Demi who initiated the kiss.  He was a full participant, but he didn’t initiate.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

But he kissed Demi AND Natasha, so he’s obviously not “waiting” for Pieper too patiently. Though I was shocked that he turned Paradise to FBoy Island, Demi could use some rejection to take her down a couple of pegs. Natasha doesn’t deserve that, though.

This is BIP, so waiting patiently is a whole other game here, lol.  But I do still think Brendan is okay.  I like Brendan from his original season, and overall he seems like an okay guy.  And they are all single, so some kisses here and there aren’t a shock, I guess.  

• Love 7

It was daylight when Brendan let Demi down and they were still forced to stay on that date until late at night?!? Awkward!

What the fuck is wrong with people that they bombarded Jessenia with racist comments?!? I liked Ivan, so happy to see them connecting so far.

• Love 8

Maybe I'm in a minority but I don't care if Brendan is kissing multiple women -- this is BIP for pete's sake -- nor that he is dating someone. He's not engaged or married to anyone anywhere. Plus he's not even good looking (IMO) so I give it a double I don't care.

1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Wow, I didn't realize Natasha was 33. 

Old enough to be a chaperone along with Grocery Joe and Antique Kenny.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Maybe I'm in a minority but I don't care if Brendan is kissing multiple women -- this is BIP for pete's sake -- nor that he is dating someone. He's not engaged or married to anyone anywhere. Plus he's not even good looking (IMO) so I give it a double I don't care.

I agree except for the good looking part.  He has some good insta pics, lol.

• Love 3

Enjoy your fool’s paradise, Natasha.  Pieper would not have been brought up unless she was going to show up and, of course, he’s going to switch, or at least go back and forth  

On the other hand, really enjoying Demi’s breakdown.  I’d enjoy it more if she wasn’t such a terrible actress. 

• Love 15

What was that? It sounded like a hyena. 😆

Wow. Demi really thinks she’s such hot stuff that she can just waltz in and pick any guy and he’s just going to fall at her feet?!? If she was so set on making sure she got a rose, why didn’t she ask the guys whether they were already starting to make a connection and then pick someone fully unattached? Instead, the producers gave her the names of the guys who already hooked up and had her ONLY talk to them just to stir up the drama. And she’s shocked that the one she chose didn’t automatically dump whomever he was with first?! Get over yourself!

• Love 18

Run James run far! Victoria P is crazy and manipulative (which applies to 1/2 of them) and she can’t even remember his name. 

James always makes me think Jay Gatsby. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 15
(edited)

Pee outside?! Do they still have outhouses in Louisiana?! Have some decorum! Victoria has a country singer boyfriend—who apparently pees outside—and she’s pretending to not be bothered to remember “Jordan, um, James’s” name? Go get her, Serena…some letter other than P!” Pieper-gate fizzled out, but this could be something! Wrong Reasons! Wrong Reasons!

ETA: Wait, I think her name is Tammy?! I really don’t know any of these girls’ names yet!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Instead, the producers gave her the names of the guys who already hooked up and had her ONLY talk to them just to stir up the drama.

Exactly. And the "drama" isn't working for me. Wish they'd let these people just be themselves and let viewers figure it out.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

But is it a misdemeanour or a felony?

Having a secret boyfriend/girlfriend at home is the ultimate Wrong Reasons felony—worthy of the death penalty, meaning you are dead to Bachelor Family. For precedent, see Ali vs Rated R.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7