Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: August 23, 2021

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Captain Asshat said:

Her intro scene in the credits is her literally stirring a pot. Producers aren't even trying to hide her purpose for being there.

I don't like her, but I can't completely fault her for getting paid to have a free, all inclusive, vacation. I hope she socks her money away, because this fame will not last. She's not a good actress, her personality sucks, and she doesn't seem to have the skills for a real job when her fame whore money runs out. I'm sure there will be a "has-been of reality TV" show she will appear on one day.

Maybe she can wish people happy birthday on Cameo 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I think I have an unpopular opinion in that I don't think Wells adds anything to these shows.  He had a distinct lack of charisma when he announced the roses.  Along with Demi, I think the producers are trying to make Wells happen.

I agree about Wells.  I think he should just stick to being in the background as the bartender.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Two favorite things:

James calling Demi "fun sized" -- I don't care for Demi but that made me smile

and David Spade's limo ride.

They really need to stop trying to make Demi happen.

They even invited her on Celebrity Dating Game so of course her ego is even more swollen.   I wish James had chosen… ugh, his choices were awful, tattletales 1&2, the Goddess and the woman producers prefer to have staying.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

They even invited her on Celebrity Dating Game so of course her ego is even more swollen.   I wish James had chosen… ugh, his choices were awful, tattletales 1&2, the Goddess and the woman producers prefer to have staying.  

It was clearly producers’ choice.  Either of the tattletales would have been better because neither of them could eat up the screen in this setting.  With producers’ choice i can feel my “little gray cells” (as Poirot would say) dying every second she is talking on screen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Two years ago, Demi became engaged to Kristian. Now, seeing her, it is hilarious to think that Demi thought she was mature enough to marry anybody. 

My idea of this show is, they are there in Paradise to get to know, and make friends with, as many people as possible. Not zero in on one, at first sight, and rag on them until the end. If your choice goes off on a date or talks to someone else; go off yourself and talk to others! That is what you are here for!

• Love 9

The women sit together and complain they don't have a man to give them a rose.  But why are they sitting with the women?  They need to actually talk to the men to get a rose.  They just expect the men to come over to them.  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, leocadia said:

Dear Show: Please stop trying to sell me on the idea that your most bestest favorite Demi is "hot". 

Demi also looks around twelve in glasses... I mean she would get in for Kid's Price a the Fair with not a second glance:

bvi3fjfxdoc21.jpg.9c4d18a559022c738de478cddd7241e5.jpg

Also, can we talk about Victoria P having the eyebrows of an angry muppet? Was it just the heat and humidity? It was scary.

It also seems that Natasha got a bulk discount on ear piercings at Claire's. Once you've gone above three in each ear? You have most likely gone too far imo.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This franchise is really humbling for all the pretty girls who are used to owning the room and getting whoever they want. 

This is probably the first time these "cool kids" have ever had doubts about how desirable they are. They don't handle it well. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

I'd take David Spade in a heart beat! I'm 4'11" so I'd make him feel tall and I'm a jaded spinster with a dark sense of humor!  I don't even want his money- take me to Denny's and call me pretty, David 😄

Please tweet him and make this happen. He's liked my tweets mentioning him a few times.  He seems nice.

• Love 5
On 8/23/2021 at 9:55 PM, tennisgurl said:

Kelsey really working on that Emmy reel. 

She's also working on never, ever getting a date in real life. She made me very sad for some reason, she was so downbeat and mousy. IIRC, she was a bit of a villain on whatever season she was on, kind of brash. So did she try to show a new side or what? It definitely backfired, she went from one extreme to another.

Between the obsession with her makeup and how to keep it on in the heat and the nervous hair-touching, she's so high-maintenance looking without any confidence to back it up or personality to temper it. What a lethal combination, it's basically man-repellant. I feel like women like her would be better off if they were less attractive, maybe they'd have cultivated a personality if not falling back on their looks. And especially in a situation like this where everyone is used to being the best-looking one in their small pond, it's harder to hold their own in a sea of pretty faces.

Also, can we talk about Victoria P having the eyebrows of an angry muppet? Was it just the heat and humidity? It was scary.

Yes, what exactly was happening there? They stood straight up. For someone who's clearly spent the last few years getting surgery or fillers or whatever she did to her face, she's gonna leave those eyebrows like that?? Weird.

Cant really blame Brenden for not wanting any part of Demi's drama, I admit to some schadenfreude at her getting her massive ego pricked just a bit. 

Same. But I can't decide if I think she was sincerely upset. It sure seemed that way, but it seemed shocking to me that someone with such a massive ego would admit to feeling rejected.

The unabashed glee on her face when she got the news about the potential Piper scandal brewing though definitely suggests that she was not only truly upset, but that she's bound and determined to bring Brendan down as a result.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Please tweet him and make this happen. He's liked my tweets mentioning him a few times.  He seems nice.

That's a great idea! I'll have to give Twitter a gander and figure out how to use it to give him a tweet message (I'm not the best with technology.)  That's really cool that he liked and responded to your tweets! 

6 minutes ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

That's a great idea! I'll have to give Twitter a gander and figure out how to use it to give him a tweet message (I'm not the best with technology.)  That's really cool that he liked and responded to your tweets! 

Twitter is a little nerdy so I went to check Instagram if he can accept messages and it looks like he can.  That's the cooler option.

I don't think he's ever responded to my tweets.  I'll have to check.  But he's definitely liked a couple mentioning him.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, thejuicer said:

Victoria P....She also referred to therapy a lot

But oddly it has only appeared to result in very stilted therapy-speak but not much mental wellness.  When she was talking to the guy (I've forgotten who it was) on that bed thing, she said he needed to calm down or whatever, and he was not even being agitated in any way.  Yet she was, so maybe she's the type who projects onto other people what she's actually feeling.

10 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I think I have an unpopular opinion in that I don't think Wells adds anything to these shows.  He had a distinct lack of charisma when he announced the roses.  Along with Demi, I think the producers are trying to make Wells happen.

Oh definitely, and I was really surprised with that lack of charisma announcing the roses.  What Chris H. did never seemed complicated, but I guess there was more to it than we knew!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/23/2021 at 8:34 PM, dizzyd said:

Ivan is cute and hot at the same time. Let’s see how long I have that opinion. 

I’ve hag that opinion since the Bachelorette season. I don’t remember who the Bachelorette was.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I think Natasha gets more beautiful the more times I see her, and shes looking incredible for 33. I’d swear she was in her mid 20’s. 

Yep. If she's going to become an influencer, skin care products would be the way to go. With or without makeup she looks like caramel pudding. Yummy.   Brendon be stupid.

• Love 3