Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Critical Path

• Start Topic

Maybe it will happen later but (book comment) 

Spoiler

in the book Masha was much more threatening.  She was pretty scary, forbidding the guests from speaking to each other for the first day and limiting what they were allowed to eat.  In the show Nicole is making her just crazy but not enough for anyone to be intimidated by her.

If it weren't for Melissa I would probably stop watching.  I can't help but think this is all a vanity project for Nicole.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Maybe it will happen later but (book comment) 

Reveal spoiler

in the book Masha was much more threatening.  She was pretty scary, forbidding the guests from speaking to each other for the first day and limiting what they were allowed to eat.  In the show Nicole is making her just crazy but not enough for anyone to be intimidated by her.

If it weren't for Melissa I would probably stop watching.  I can't help but think this is all a vanity project for Nicole.

Melissa & Bobby Canavale!

wow the show must not be very popular, not a lot of comments. 
Nicole is not doing her finest acting here and she looks terrible. 

Edited by chediavolo
Add
  • Love 5
On 8/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, chediavolo said:

Melissa & Bobby Canavale!

They were in an HBO movie recently that I really liked called "Superintelligence".  The reviews were vicious but I thought they were adorable in it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

They were in an HBO movie recently that I really liked called "Superintelligence".  The reviews were vicious but I thought they were adorable in it.

Oh thanks I’ll have to look for it!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kjharrison said:

The brother “stopped living”? That’s an odd way of putting it. 

Might be hard for people to say "he died." I refer to my father's "passing" or say "he passed away" because it sounds less harsh somehow. I can't explain it. But I admit I've never heard "he stopped living" before.

• Love 7