Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ugh. Ed. WHY does he always look so sweaty and like he has a fine sheen of baby oil all over? Shudder.

It's runoff from the mayo.

• LOL 5
(edited)

I was in a pub with hubby and at the table behind us some 30 something woman was breaking up over the phone with her boyfriend because he was checking her phone…constantly calling to see where she is etc. My hubby said to me «  red flags » you guys Dude showed up at the pub to talk to her!!!! I’m so glad I don’t date. Even my hubby thought dude was kinda scarey. Hubby said «  she is a grown woman she can do what she pleases…what a controlling asshole » 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3

Man, old PrEd sure jumps in with both feet, doesn't he??  He wants to be in a committed relationship after he and Coyote have had TWO FREAKING DAYS together.  What a noodje!

Anxious? Rushing?  YES!!  Like take a breath , Ed.  Is he sick or something?  

And.. Nutalie....  I agree she's got a brain problem AND she should just find a sperm donor. Somehow though, I think Nutalie is ALSO thinking she wants somebody with some $$$ and also someone who will support her dumb ass.  We all know her "modeling" career is a non starter, unless she goes for the Only Fans people.  She's probably not going there - PLUS she wants to get Mama here to the States too.  OK, maybe golfing for dollars might be her other option.  Here we go, she's on her SECOND DATE and she's all about family, kids, etc.  I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!  PrED and NUTALIE can get together!!!  She might be taller, but who cares??  They're on the same timeline! BINGO!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Anxious? Rushing?  YES!!  Like take a breath , Ed.  Is he sick or something? 

Well, according to Ed and his daughter, Miss Bitter McBittercakes, he's got one foot in the grave at the ripe old age of 56, so he's making a last grab for some fleeting happiness before he joins the choir invisible. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I always think that Coltee can't look any worse, and I'm always wrong.

You ain't kidding. He's looking a bit Squatchy there in that clip. He'd be great though if they ever reboot that silly sitcom Harry and the Hendersons!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1