Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I got so used to it that I stopped dating. Really. Men in the northeast seem to do it just for fun. 

Men have always been lying to women, I haven't dated since the late 70's, but guys regularly used to say they would call etc and you never saw them again, guess they  haven't changed much over the decades!  I've not watched this spin off before, OMG Debbie what are you thinking anyway, and wtf are you wearing? Just go to bingo or the senior centre and dress appropriately lol....you might meet a regular guy or make a friend.

• Love 5
On 4/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, Bees52 said:

Hopefully Egghead won't propose yet.

Unfortunately, both Pred and my father share the same birthday: tomorrow. For Dad’s birthday we will be going out to a big dinner and having some cake! Hopefully Ed’s existence will not create any trauma for him tomorrow.

On 4/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Nope…90:day dairy is on!

Wouldn’t that be a great spinoff? 90 Day Dairy: 90 Day Fiance, but all the cast members are cows doing cow things. Moooooooo! 🐄🐄🐄

• LOL 3
On 4/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, magemaud said:

I get sad seeing Teddy knowing that he has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Anything to escape Ed.  Was Norma one of the munchkins in The Wizard of Oz?

On 4/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Violet doesn't get supper? Poor kid. Send to her room with a juice box and some ants.

Have to be skinny like mommy so someday foreign men will give you attention.

• Love 2
On 4/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Unfortunately, both Pred and my father share the same birthday: tomorrow. For Dad’s birthday we will be going out to a big dinner and having some cake! Hopefully Ed’s existence will not create any trauma for him tomorrow.

Wouldn’t that be a great spinoff? 90 Day Dairy: 90 Day Fiance, but all the cast members are cows doing cow things. Moooooooo! 🐄🐄🐄

I would not put it past Stef to get pregnant and sell her breast milk….I stick by my typo 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I would not put it past Stef to get pregnant and sell her breast milk….I stick by my typo 😂 

She absolutely would.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:
On 4/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Suzywriter said:

He has a male friend from back home in South Africa who lives there. 

Translation:  he won’t have to get a job or pay rent.

Such a freeloader! I hope his friend keeps tabs on his Jack Daniels! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

So does this mean a new hairdresser since she accused her of ghosting on tv?

I can’t blame Stylist Stef for ghosting No-Longer-Has-an-Illness Stef after she acted like such a nutcase on their date 

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s time for Single Life!!! Y’all, I am feeling down and upset once again tonight. Maybe depression has kicked in for me again. I need some spirit to lift me up!

NOOOOOO! Hang in there, friend. We will lift you up in snark. Here, have a drink. And take this chair, its the comfiest. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Damn…the crying has settled in for me now! It’s to the point where it’s uncontrollable!

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie is planning to pounce on the first warm body she can find who is willing to put up with it in her.

FTFY.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Damn…the crying has settled in for me now! It’s to the point where it’s uncontrollable!

Oh honey. Sending hugs. You got this. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin decides to look into becoming a rodeo clown.

And he's already a clown, he's halfway there!

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You can come be company in my house and I promise I won’t even complain. I’ll even let my best purr cat snuggle you. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh honey. Sending hugs. You got this. 

Yeah, it’s what happens when I do not get enough time to socialize with people other than the ones in my household. It also happens very often when I get extended breaks from work and deprived from socializing with others. I’m sorry that I have to deal with this. I need to chat with my friends to get over it.

While he’s at the Grand Canyon he should have got some more rocks to gift people.

• Love 5