Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I had to turn on the closed captioning because I ain’t fancy like that.

I have a few In various sizes and formulations, including body sprays:

Black Orchid

Violet Blonde

Tobacco Vanille
F-ing Fabulous

Noir de Noir

Noir

Velvet Orchid

Metallique

Soleil Neige

Soleil Blanc

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m betting witness protection as he is from Jersey.

I don't know if they are allowed to tell people. But if he had facial surgery that didn't go too well that might explain, e.g., why his eyes look strange. 

I was going to speculate maybe he's...well connected.

How much did Sharp and PrEd get for that cologne endorsement? Gross. PrEd's date seems too wholesome to be running with this crowd. I hope she only went to his room because a crew would be there. Don't let him steamroll you, Kaory. She's a very pretty and sweet lady, I think she could do better. 

I call Syngin "Breck Girl." His nonstop caressing and tossing his hair annoys me. He's worse than a teenage girl. And with those flowery nightie tops, etc. ...well, I'll leave it there. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
On 4/18/2022 at 9:23 PM, goofygirl said:

I know, right?  Why does everything she pops remind her of FOOD???  Yuk.

It’s not only gross, it’s also kind of unprofessional. It really turns people off, including myself.

18 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Speaking of bones, I mean boners, what's Jay's secret? My guesses:

- He has herpes, HIV, or Hep C. Could be one reason he takes it slow on the physical side. 

- He has criminal conviction(s).  

- He's on work release from prison (could be a reason he said on their date that work is #1 with him? And has an early curfew?). 

I was appalled when Jay was driving drunk (so it appeared), had his hands off the wheel, and was weaving on the road. And Debbie just giggled along.  

How would you like being a neighbor of Tania and Syngin? Fighting indoors and out, breaking things, crying, drunkenness (I'd bet), Sharp staff and vehicles everywhere, etc. Ugh. 

He is in a codependent relationship with his son, another sloppy man-child living at home with him.

16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

What’s with her bath fetish?  She took one with the other Stephanie, she made a dildo video in one, and now she is trying to get the high school dude to take one?

She’s a maniac, maaaaaaaaaaniac in the bath!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Man, oh man. What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. First I got attacked and berated out on the sidewalk. Then I had to go to work and take soooooo many meetings and workshops, to the point where it was TMI. My brain was really driven into the ground today. I desperately need some quality snark. Thanks, guys. You are my people.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Man, oh man. What a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. First I got attacked and berated out on the sidewalk. Then I had to go to work and take soooooo many meetings and workshops, to the point where it was TMI. My brain was really driven into the ground today. I desperately need some quality snark. Thanks, guys. You are my people.

We are here for you. I will invite you to dinner with my secret lover and spend the whole night speaking in a language you don’t understand 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Your mom is the most important thing? I thought your daughter was the most important thing? 

Oh wait. Being on TV is the most important thing. 

Man was I wrong about Veronica…she had this girls number

• Love 8