Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh come on! Johnny was a creep. And she made her feeling on the issue of him touching her without her permission quite clear. Natalie, ditch these "friends". You do not have to apologize for feeling uncomfortable!

Natalie is nutty as an Almond Joy but she is not wrong here. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come on! Johnny was a creep. And she made her feeling on the issue of him touching her without her permission quite clear. Natalie, ditch these "friends". You do not have to apologize for feeling uncomfortable!

Natalie is nutty as an Almond Joy but she is not wrong here. 

Right? This is a huge problem. No means no…even if it is just a peck on the cheek

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

What happened to Big Ape's, I mean Big Ed's, revenge (on Liz) weight loss that he bragged about? Looks like he gained it all back and then some. 

He bragged at the beginning of the season that he's lost 25 pounds. That's his story and he's sticking to it. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can Natalie slap Ed next?

Someone should. Repeatedly and with feeling. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Off topic: My 98yo father’s girlfriend died last week. They lived together for 17 years and did a lot of caregiving when she got ill. Her daughter didn’t even mention him in the obituary and I’m pissed. The daughter (62yo, lived far away) didn’t get a long with my dad. Thoughts?