Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It is a good thing his name is Jay because I don’t think he could handle anything more complex than that.

He may just spell it "J." Much less complex than the three letter version.

• LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jay uses work as an excuse. Since I had to put my dog down a couple of years ago, I really miss not being able to say, sorry but I need to take my dog for a walk. 

Yes, saying I have to go home and clean the litter box doesn’t translate as well. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

It is snowing here today and my cat lost her mind….I opened the balcony door, a snowflake touched her fur then she ran back in, cleaned herself and went to bed. Did I mention she was a rescue? You think she would be used to it 😂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Work is first!  A variant of the "kids are first" trope.

He should have mentioned that before asking her out.  He had to be home by 10 pm. That way she could bring her own vehicle and leave when she wishes.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, saying I have to go home and clean the litter box doesn’t translate as well. 

Remember "This is Spinal Tap"? "We'd love to hang around and chat but we have to go sit in the lobby and wait for the limo".

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

So, what's Jay's job? I'm guessing nuclear physicist.

Newfoundland in a human costume/patent lawyer.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sinjin: I don't know what to do

Pepper Mostly: I'm guessing you'll have another drink or six.

Syngin: Cheers!

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Jay looks like a ball of fun…

Jay looks stoned AF unless he's got some kind of visual issue.

Debbie, why do you expect compliments on your appearance from a stranger on a first date?  

"Careful of your door, it's a new car"--well, why don't you be a gentleman and open it?

Dive bar. Was this passive aggressive by him or just clueless?

What I don't get is she's already been out with this guy (I assume) since he commented on her grey roots, etc. (what a charmer, like he's any prize). So why did she go again? 

I go do something else when these two (S and T) are on. Can't stand them. 

• Love 6

Dang. I just lost the internet. I’m on my neighbor’s Wi-Fi. I can read this thread, but I can’t watch the tv. (The kids are watching the Batman movie in my living room. Alas, I might be out for tonight. My tears are realer than Sipgins. 

• Love 1