Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I feel for Debs. Must not be easy to date after a 27-year marriage. Getting shitfaced  doesn't help the situation. Her date did her a favor by telling her he wasn't feeling a love connection. And "I'm willing to be friends" thing was a decent kiss-off. He seemed like he was barely tolerating her and anxious to be done, once he saw she was not up to his standard for appearance. Like he was any looker. That's a paradox on "the apps"--very ordinary-looking or outright homely men (usually) thinking they deserve a hot-looking younger woman on their arm. Debs, if you drink anyway, find a friendly bar and go regularly, you might meet another drinker.  It's not the healthiest habit for a person over 60 or 65 but it's your life. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11

I didn't like Debbie at all during her stints on the other 90 Day shows, but I do feel some sympathy for her now. Someone should tell her that chances are it's never going to be like it was when she was young. Some people do get lucky and find good relationships when they're older but it's hard and it's okay if she doesn't.

I'm a few years younger than Deb but close enough in age to know that she probably feels a lot of the time like she's 25 or so. So the 25-year-old her feels like WTF but she needs to be able to kind of "talk" to her younger self, if that makes sense. It's a different stage of life.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, kacesq said:

Was that a painting of Coltee on the wall???

It replaced the cartoon whale they used to have there.  Which also kinda looked like Coltie come to think of it.

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ugh. Get over yourself, Staphanie.

For someone who talks about sex so much she sure manages to make sex unsexy.  She’s like an 80 -year-old yenta trapped in a plump young body.  

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is she bionic? Is she a bivalve? 

I wish she was goodbye.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Johnny looks like a famine victim. Gaunt.

Heroin chic.

3 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Debbie's date is crass and a braggart, and that's with no alcohol. 

If Debbie is going to date on the apps, she needs to make some things over. Cut back or quit the sauce, don't dress frumpy, get a better hairstyle and color job (since she goes for color), don't date with visible roots (at least early on), and get some stylish glasses. Get some exercise. She looks 5-10 years older than she is. I wonder if she just stays in and drinks. I know my Mom gave up on some of these things once she became a widow, and no one could talk her out of it. 

Does she have cheap dentures or do you think she always talked like that?

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

"I know you're working tomorrow, but do you want to have hot monkey sex?"

Even though you look like a partially deflated Rosie O’Donnell.

3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

She's Czech, I think. That's a gymnasticy country.

Is she related to Mylanta?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin NEVER wanted kids and Tania thought she could brow beat him into changing his mind.

Imagine being their kids.  Syngin the raging alcoholic and Tania the raging mommy dearest.

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania and Syngin should not have married.

His two friends from South Africa are high fiving the news.

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Jesse needs to man up….what a blow to his ego. Dates over. She’s not that into you. 

How virile can one feel dressed like Pee Wee Herman?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Tania's mom sure is coming in HOT isn't she?  "Just go on back to South Africa Syringe"  You bad bad man who won't impregnate my lovely daughter!! Off with his head!

That's the least amount of blahblah I've seen out of Tania.  Why can't she just put a spell on him??

Divorced mom giving marital advice mmkay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I feel for Debs. Must not be easy to date after a 27-year marriage. Getting shitfaced  doesn't help the situation. Her date did her a favor by telling her he wasn't feeling a love connection. And "I'm willing to be friends" thing was a decent kiss-off. He seemed like he was barely tolerating her and anxious to be done, once he saw she was not up to his standard for appearance. Like he was any looker. That's a paradox on "the apps"--very ordinary-looking or outright homely men (usually) thinking they deserve a hot-looking younger woman on their arm. Debs, if you drink anyway, find a friendly bar and go regularly, you might meet another drinker.  It's not the healthiest habit for a person over 60 or 65 but it's your life. 

He was average looking but looked 15 years younger than her.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Debs looked average. For me, some former coworkers looked frumpy, but they still attracted men. Some men do like the dumpy girl. Some well dressed and polished women intimidate them. Low hanging fruit is easy. Few of them would think that having the same hairstyle since high school and wearing not so modern clothing, little to no makeup, would turn the business professional they deserved, off. Frump doesn’t demand much. Debs can go to a salon, get a new hairstyle and buy a few outfits.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He was average looking but looked 15 years younger than her.

Thanks, I thought he looked like he was in his 50s, too. So it's very odd that Vanessa would have set them up - that's a big difference at that point. All kinds of changes happen in your 60s and Debbie's on the cusp of 70.

1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Thanks, I thought he looked like he was in his 50s, too. So it's very odd that Vanessa would have set them up - that's a big difference at that point. All kinds of changes happen in your 60s and Debbie's on the cusp of 70.

And she looks older than her actual age which makes it seem like a bigger gap.  I don’t know if many people follow rock music here but the guy resembled Rob Halford, the singer from Judas Priest.

• Useful 1

Vanessa should offer to take Debbie shopping for some more contemporary and flattering clothes, ditch the hair band and get a modern cut and color, maybe new glasses and some flattering makeup. At least some sort of help with a refresh. Debbie seems so clueless. Gotta update your look a little in order to catch someone's eye. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, seasons said:

Vanessa should offer to take Debbie shopping for some more contemporary and flattering clothes, ditch the hair band and get a modern cut and color, maybe new glasses and some flattering makeup. At least some sort of help with a refresh. Debbie seems so clueless. Gotta update your look a little in order to catch someone's eye. 

It’s like because she is a cat lady she thinks she has to look like one. 

• LOL 3
On 3/28/2022 at 9:22 PM, magemaud said:

The new season of 90DF is weeks away, but these commercials are making me hate everyone already 

Dem fools look so attractive tho! 😍

On 3/29/2022 at 12:15 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Six shots.  No wonder she has a permanent SCHWEEEUUUUUURRRRR.

FIFY.

• Love 1
On 3/29/2022 at 9:36 AM, magemaud said:

Was Deb’s date the guy Vanessa fixed her up with? Wouldn’t Vanessa have known pairing her with a non-drinker would be a disaster? 

Maybe she was hoping he'd have a good effect on Debbie.

• LOL 4

Alright, who's ready for The Single Life? Anyone? Bueller? BUELLERRRRRRRRRRR?

Welp, my day went awesome. I thought it was gonna be a day of constant meetings and boring stuff and instruction, but I actually took more breaks than ever today! So that's good.

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tail end of Pillow Talk, everyone's talking about what a nice sweet lady Debbie is? Have they met Debbie? Mean old maudlin drunky Debbie? 

The Debbie who made both of Colt's girlfriends jealous on purpose so she can keep her son to herself?

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now Syngin will be free to start his fireman career. Because the opera singer thing didn’t work out.

I thought he wanted to frolic barefoot among the thorn trees? He can practice his singing too!

• LOL 3

Jesse, it's not going to be the best when you have known someone 24 hours. Give it a few weeks.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY DO WE NEED TO HEAR WHO'S ON TOP, JENNIFFFFFER YOU TRASHY SKANK.

We didn't hear about the meat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1