Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I find it hard to chat the Single Life so I hope it hasn't been said already, but every time I see Trish, I think it's LIbby's dad Chuck in a wig.

Every time I see Grossgela, I see Trump in a wig. (Sorry for getting potentially controversial there.)

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This demolition stuff looks like much too much work for me.

You and me both, sister. I'd rather just lie on the couch and complain. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Does anyone else think the whole Justin relationship never existed? 

(raises hand). Justin was straight from the local community theater. 

Just now, Tuneful said:

Looking at those Culpos makes me want to throw a brick through my teevee. 

OK, hear me out--a Rage Room, with pictures of the Culpos, Colt, and Bilal taped to every surface. We'd make a MINT.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

And this crap with Tiffany and Ronald is just meh.  Who cares.  She seems like she's always twisting this way and that. Why isn''t DANIEL getting to go?? School??  This is weirdness!

Needless to say, Tiffany gurl; you are STILL MARRIED TO RONALD!!  Did you forget that part?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

And this crap with Tiffany and Ronald is just meh.  Who cares.  She seems like she's always twisting this way and that. Why isn''t DANIEL getting to go?? School??  This is weirdness!

Me thinks all the fighting cold shoulders and Ronald did on Instagram and broke up was just to land a gig on the Single Life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tania has landed the coveted discovering her bisexuality role played previously by Stephanie.

And is about as convincing....

Veronica and The Girls arrive. Girls as in: know I always wear a Victoria's Secret type top, one breath away from a nip-slip, when I'm doing heavy physical exertion.  What doesn't she get about setting boundaries with Tim and then his not being there to hear all her breathy, sophomoric blow-by-blows of her love life. I thought V. was smarter than that.  I should've remembered what franchise this is .

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all let me know when they’re done fucking up their kids.

Meanwhile, some hardcore math: How many gambling problems do you think is the equivalent of one Culpo Sisters commercial? Five? Seven? Ten?

This show will make me develop a drinking problem 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Every time I see Grossgela, I see Trump in a wig. (Sorry for getting potentially controversial there.)

That's all I've ever seen from day one and Mikul was a T lover so I figured that was why he was attracted to her lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, hear me out--a Rage Room, with pictures of the Culpos, Colt, and Bilal taped to every surface. We'd make a MINT.

I like where you’re going with that idea. I’d absolutely love to smash a toaster with Bilal’s face on it.

The smell of desperation and pathetic permeates the air.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Needless to say, Tiffany gurl; you are STILL MARRIED TO RONALD!!  Did you forget that part?

I guess Ronald is all she has in her current single life, her other two potentials bailed

• Wink 1
  • Love 4

Been in Aruba FOR A FEW MONTHS....  WHUT??  And now,let's breathe in on three and exhale on four... Focus on the future....  Oookey! What a giant pantload, Tania.  Just go to the beach.

NO!!! YOU NEVER WILL!!!!  REMEMBER??  He WAS NOT YOUR SOUL MATE!!!  Go find THAT guy you dipsydoodle.   Lort.  This whole shit is making me want to hurl!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Some sort of Reiki?

Just now, goofygirl said:

Been in Aruba FOR A FEW MONTHS....  WHUT??  And now,let's breathe in on three and exhale on four... Focus on the future....  Oookey! What a giant pantload, Tania.  Just go to the beach.

NO!!! YOU NEVER WILL!!!!  REMEMBER??  He WAS NOT YOUR SOUL MATE!!!  Go find THAT guy you dipsydoodle.   Lort.  This whole shit is making me want to hurl!

The soulmate comes in to your life when you are not looking.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Tiffany is going back to Ronald, she still loves him and they will then go on to Happily Ever After.

Tania has never gotten over Syngin, she doesn't know what to do with her life.

And Nuttie now want to go back to Mike for the green card.

These ladies have such low energy..........

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Tiffany is going back to Ronald, she still loves him and they will then go on to Happily Ever After.

Tania has never gotten over Syngin, she doesn't know what to do with her life.

And Nuttie now want to go back to Mike for the green card.

These ladies have such low energy..........

They must be working on another spinoff: 90 DAY--- Reunited or 90day-- 2nd time around.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Right. What the H does Titsya need workshops for. She has the easiest life of probably anyone I've seen on any 90 day show. Except maybe Kara. Who (along with a couple of others) has ruined PT for me. Into each life a little rain must fall.   

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Fucking Trish. Just seeing her angry, spiteful ferret face makes me ragey. She looks like she needs a visit to the ax throwing bar. Or maybe Debbie could show her how to set up a Tinder profile. Something. 

I bet my fridge that she treated his first wife like trash

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'd be more enlightened if I could just smack her and tell her to GROW THE F UP!!!! TWIT!

So, let's see if Trish and Nuttly have a warm welcome for each other!

Tiffany, honey; you and Dan aren't exactly ENGAGED or anything...  I think he's gonna be JUST FINE!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5