Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh I have a friend who worked there!  

Small world. Did she enjoy it there. On camera there seems to be a lighthearted vibe although they sometimes tease each other mercilessly. 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Small world. Did she enjoy it there. On camera there seems to be a lighthearted vibe although they sometimes tease each other mercilessly. 

He liked it, he didn't last long, he ended up leaving because he got a role in a movie (that never actually came out).  I think it is a tight group!

• Like 1
On 11/7/2022 at 6:06 PM, Tuneful said:

What kind of idiot calls the guy she's currently seeing as she's almost at her CURRENT HUSBAND'S house?

I think Josh is the one who called, and then asked her to call him after she saw Mike.

On 11/7/2022 at 8:07 PM, sagittarius sue said:

I hope you provide us with a photo sometime soon.

I think I got this figured out.

She’s pretty cute, yes? She needs a grooming, in desperate need of a dental cleaning (her breath smells like tuna fish, and not in a good way) and she’s kinda farty. Maybe it’s her food (Wellness, Grain Free). I’ll ask the vet.

image.jpeg.68b12608c117822b6bddde16d708b981.jpegIMG_0080.jpg

• Hugs 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I got this figured out.

She’s pretty cute, yes? She needs a grooming, in desperate need of a dental cleaning (her breath smells like tuna fish, and not in a good way) and she’s kinda farty. Maybe it’s her food (Wellness, Grain Free). I’ll ask the vet.

image.jpeg.68b12608c117822b6bddde16d708b981.jpegIMG_0080.jpg

She is a cutie and will bring you lots of companionship and exercise. I’m happy for you. 

• Love 2
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

This is the third time I’m seeing Nuttie greet Mike. Must be the highlight of the footage. 

That's more often than a Shauna Rae commercial during the first break!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tiff wasn’t scared  to hook up with refrigerator Ron and immediately move there and get pregnant. 

How are we STILL hearing about Ronald?? Next, we’re gonna learn that he has a gambling addiction!!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike is plotting his revenge. He's going to open a huge can of whoopass soon, and laugh while Natalie weeps. Natalie's crazy but Mike? Is an Asshole Supreme. 

He is really passive aggressive and I don’t trust him at all, it surprised me that he helped her mother. It was very kind.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3