Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I chatter like mad with my hair stylist but when I get a pedi I just like to read trashy magazines and let the tech do her thing. Isn't that weird?

You've obviously never had a pedi from Caesar.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

"This is the woman/man I want to spend the rest of my life with."  This could be, if not already, a bingo square.

"Find love" too.

(scribbling notes)

I think there is a square that's something like "I/she/he deserves love". And of course "soulmate")

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She says she's lost 75 pounds since WLS but she still looks pretty sturdy. She's super beautiful and doesn't look like she would ever be a slender reed. She's a strapping lass. 

Batshit crazy though. 

Yes, it’s weird how her body is still pretty big but her face is gorgeous and not fat at all!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I chatter like mad with my hair stylist but when I get a pedi I just like to read trashy magazines and let the tech do her thing. Isn't that weird?

Well, you can't read trashy magazines when someone's doing your hair, and you finally get the opportunity to indulge in them when having a pedi.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I really think most NTs don’t want to talk unless they chat up first. At least that’s how we do it here in NC.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don’t get pedicures all that often, but in NYC/Brooklyn, most nail techs don’t speak much English.

• Wink 1
  • Love 3
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Well, you can't read trashy magazines when someone's doing your hair, and you finally get the opportunity to indulge in them when having a pedi.

Right? All the ladies at the nail salon know me and know I like to grab a stack of People magazines and find out what the "stars" are up to. I'm no trouble and I tip well. I'm sure they're delighted. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really think most NTs don’t want to talk unless they chat up first. At least that’s how we do it here in NC.

True. I had one I would talk to but then she moved back to Viet Nam and I’m back to quiet 

I really don’t mind it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(scribbling notes)

I think there is a square that's something like "I/she/he deserves love". And of course "soulmate")

“With everything that’s happening”

“With everything I’ve/we’ve been through”

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(scribbling notes)

LOL @ soulmate + Tania!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is "The Single Life," but aren't at least three of them married? Nuttily, Mrs. Syngin, and Tiff? What are they doing on a show called The Single Life? Is Sharp really that hard up that they can't find some interesting new faces of people who truly are single? 

The low-rent Conan O'Brien won't see Shoulders again. Not only did she not tell him she's married until well into Date 1 (at which he blanched), but he'd be taking on two children by different dads, one of whom is high-maintenance and bullying. Conan looks just a few years out of college. He was nice enough to see the date through but I don't think he'll follow up...we'll see...  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6

One constant is some cast member droning on about how they're terrified to have dinner/drinks/brunch with members of their family because they think things will "get ugly". Its so ridiculous. 

And shut up Colt. You are a gaping, dripping, oozing, gangrenous asshole. 

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Just to stay in the loop, what about her tools?

DEAD

• Applause 2
  • Love 4