Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I’m old enough to remember when religion was an enormous thing for Nuttie, you know, when Mike worshipped at the altar of the Alien Overlords. Josh is Jewish. She doesnt seem to have a problem with that. Not to mention he has kids with two different women.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Maybe I was judgey, but I passed/was hesitant on a man with two failed marriages, one toxic, and who claimed to be finding himself. Not much in common either.

Tiffany, you had major surgery and such. Romance wasn’t a priority.

• Love 5

There is nothing about that crazy experience that would leave Joshua wanting more. His request is BS.  I’m so sick of it.  You know, there is a great spot for someone to give TLC competition, where it’s not so totally insane. The right formula would be very entertaining.  ThIs contrived stuff, like with Nat is a total turnoff for me.  I wish a good network would rise up and slay this crap. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

There is nothing about that crazy experience that would leave Joshua wanting more. His request is BS.  I’m so sick of it.  You know, there is a great spot for someone to give TLC competition, where it’s not so totally insane. The right formula would be very entertaining.  ThIs contrived stuff, like with Nat is a total turnoff for me.  I wish a good network would rise up and slay this crap. 

This is how the show devolved.  Just think back to the early seasons.  Nothing like this.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

This is how the show devolved.  Just think back to the early seasons.  Nothing like this.

Just going to say that. The first season of the reality shows is always the best because they don’t yet have the formula down pat and the people being filmed aren’t desperate for fame.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

This sounds awful but I had a friend who was drop dead gorgeous. We all know time isn’t kind and she gained about 100 pounds. She was always an emotional vampire but now she is especially extra because men don’t tolerate it anymore because she is no longer hot. Not nice but it is the truth. She got away with a lot now doesn’t understand why people are avoiding her. Tania and Tiff will learn that lesson in about 10 years….along with Daevan

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Olivia was Miss Universe. She dated people like Nick Jonas and some football guy. Short term girlfriend.

Okay, these are definitely famewhores who just want to be on TV.

Meanwhile, I feel terrible for Shauna Rae. She's super smart and funny and both she and her family have the same concerns (about potential suitors), but I believe that the main hook of the show is watching her do things that look inappropriate for a person who appears to be her age. Watching her date and order drinks just doesn't stop being uncomfortable.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m old enough to remember when religion was an enormous thing for Nuttie, you know, when Mike worshipped at the altar of the Alien Overlords. Josh is Jewish. She doesnt seem to have a problem with that. Not to mention he has kids with two different women.

Yes, good point.  I remember that too.  Maybe it was the alien thing and disbelief in God.  Jewish is a normal religion and, or course, believes in God.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caesar, she IS out of your league. But the green card desire runs strong in that one.

No joke I hope all those women are okay.

Just now, Frozendiva said:

You don’t want a scammer who will go after your pension.

True..but that is less of a risk when you aren’t trolling international dating sites for men 20 plus years younger….right Kim? Angela? 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do not believe the Tiffany hotel invite.  So fake.  

What are the rules for moving to Canada?

Fairly Extensive. You can’t just move to Canada. My friend works in border control and so many Americans come to Canada and overstay the visa. The claim «  whatever we own your ass you aren’t even a real country » …well then.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I never listen to the voice overs in those medication ads because I’m too distracted by trying to see how many times they use the “official color” in the little scenes.

Caesar stopped in at the florist David recommended. MMMMMMMMM

At least she showed up …no flowers for the restaurant owner this time!

• LOL 5