Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

JESUS SHE'S STILL RIDING THE BABY TRAIN?  

The doctor said her chances of having a baby are slim to none. But the coffee grounds reader says it can happen! 

I cannot even with these two.

Oh for crying out loud. She's crying over her reading? 

And how much did production pay this nice Turkish lady to say this? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

JESUS SHE'S STILL RIDING THE BABY TRAIN?  

The doctor said her chances of having a baby are slim to none. But the coffee grounds reader says it can happen! 

I cannot even with these two.

Oh for crying out loud. She's crying over her reading? 

And how much did production pay this nice Turkish lady to say this? 

The demon sounds more like Professor Snape

• LOL 2

My gramma, the tea leaf reader told my mom that she would win something but give it away.  We thought, bullshit!  Who would do that?  Wouldn't you know, my mom won a gym membership shortly after.  She gave it to me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had a polling station in my building so it was easy but I heard some of the polling stations had very long wait times.

I was in and out in about five minutes. They had hand sanitizer at the door - uh, I washed my hands 3 minutes ago, left my front door, got in my car, drove the 1.5 minutes and really didn't need it as I was scrubbed clean. People opening doors, etc.  I get the protocols here in Alberta the Horrible, but it was overkill. I understand if I was coming home from work.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had a polling station in my building so it was easy but I heard some of the polling stations had very long wait times.

I looked into working the last election, but they need you all day, like 13 hours!  Yikes!  That's a long day for those people!

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't even get what she's so mad about. How is he treating her? How is he talking to her? He's trying to express his feelings and she will not let him. 

And Stacey. Jesus. "You're free!" Yeah, free to find another creepy Eastern European waster. 

She will find the same dude, albeit one with a different look and name, until she learns the lesson.

Just now, Chloe Dog said:

I looked into working the last election, but they need you all day, like 13 hours!  Yikes!  That's a long day for those people!

Most of the Elections Canada workers seemed to be seniors.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I was in and out in about five minutes. They had hand sanitizer at the door - uh, I washed my hands 3 minutes ago, left my front door, got in my car, drove the 1.5 minutes and really didn't need it as I was scrubbed clean. People opening doors, etc.  I get the protocols here in Alberta the Horrible, but it was overkill. I understand if I was coming home from work.

We had the sanitizer here too, and pencils that you used once then disposed of in a zip lock bag which seems wasteful. I hope they are sanitized and reused.

• Love 2