Type keyword(s) to search

FBI: International - General Discussion

• Start Topic

S03•E03 - Magpie

Overall, the COTW is just meh, especially the hostage situation - cliché.

Vo has a habit of suddenly hitting a pause button with the guys she’s dating after a while. She did that with the barista guy and now she’s doing it again with Damian. Stay away from Andre, lady!

Still not warming up to the newbie, Amanda. With Scott in the office, she becomes less bossy and we actually see her doing her jobs. Scott overpraising her is just…ugh! 😣

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Kelda Feegle said:

Firmly on team Where'sTank?

I didn't make it all the way through last weeks ep - how is Raines up and about again? I thought he was paralysed etc.

Last week - Andre went thru his physiotherapy, then returned to his desk duty. Vo witnessed his occasional pain and told him not to pretend everything is OK.

This week - Andre has been cleared for field work already. Amazing huh.

• Like 3

Seems like the show is doing time jumps not to really deal with the aftermath of Raines' injury.  Does it seem like maybe the new bullpen situation is so the actor playing Forrester doesn't have to travel to do on location shooting since he was on paternity leave part of last season.

After tonight, I’m ready for them to get rid of Powell. Dude went pure psycho tonight, and I don’t like how it’s apparently just been swept under the rug. Powell seemed to be a loose cannon before and he went off the deep end tonight. I’m not sure how the others can trust him going forward given that he jeopardized them all with his stunt, but I bet we’ll never hear of it again.

And once again Forrester stays behind - that’s very odd, why is the leader of the team not going out in the field? I hope they get him back in the field soon, the show is better when he’s more involved. I do like the new agent Amanda Tate, she fits in well.

Nice to see Jubal pop in a couple of times once again, I like his cameos. Other than that the case was predictable with a cartoon villain, not much suspense or intrigue. 

I just find myself not as into this show as the other 2 FBIs, the other shows have better cases and more likable characters. It’s time for them to get Forrester back out in the field, and I’ve had it with Powell, he needs to go. 

S03•E04 - Cowboy Behavior

They make Damian Powell behaving negatively and Amanda Tate a goody two shoes. I prefer watching emotional Damian than boring Amanda.

Why is Scott staying back in the office, managing red tapes etc and not going into the field in an important case like this? And why is Tank not with him in the office?

It’s amazing seeing Andre kicking and punching that big bodyguard. I totally forget that he just recovered from a serious neurological injury. 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yeah I'm really not ok with that deal that was made between the FBI and the Bulgarian police. Like shouting at my screen levels of not ok. Just wrong on so many levels. I need to see Tank.

• Like 1

Really can't stand Damien. As he is an egomaniac, arrogant, volatile jerk who really got a second chance. In real life he would had gotten kicked out of the bureau.

I am liking Vo in her new role in the second in command. She is more developed than Kellett was and the latter started warming up on me before she left. Vo is a great agent but also a better person. She and Raines are the only two I like on the show. They also have a lot of chemistry. In the first season and some in the second season, they were like a "yes person." 

Like Amanda and really hope she can developed. She really I never saw was a Miss Priss type. She really is low key but very dependable.

Damien made Scott in 3x04 episode look like a boy scout. Scott as you all may know I have had a love-hate relationship with him. But still guess the actor who has a baby wanted to spend time with his new family. Wouldn't blame him.

• Like 2

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Ghosts, FBI: Most Wanted, Grey’s, TWD, Chicago P.D., Station 19 and More!

Q: In FBI: International‘s [Feb. 27] episode, we learned that Tate (played by Season 3 addition Christine Wolfe) has a daughter. Will we learn anymore about her this season?

It sounds like it! When I delivered your Q to EP Matt Olmstead, he wrote back to preview that “a custody issue with her daughter’s Hungarian father comes to a head.”

Best episode of the season tonight - a compelling case, Forrester back in the field, and no more Powell!! Powell is a whiny douchebag and I’m glad Forrester is having him transferred - hope we never hear from him again. He really rubbed me the wrong way and came off as a psycho.

Good case with good suspense and it was very nice seeing Forrester back in the field and taking center stage in the operation.

I like Vo in her role as second in command, don’t miss Kellett at all. I like Amanda and hope they develop her more, and it’s nice to see a couple of analysts working with the team at headquarters.

This is my least favorite of the FBI shows, but this was a strong episode and I hope this is the start of Forrester returning to the field. And I’m thrilled Powell is gone and his crap is no longer stinking up the show.

• Like 2

Really that woman assisting that douchebag of a former cabinet member, didn't seem at all to know what was going on and only doing what her boss said. 

Love Vo but really should not had gone on and accusing her and threatening her with obstruction as the woman was only doing what her boss says. Vo should had dropped the charges and sadly we did not see that. I mean going back to a person who had a gun in your face. Didn't make any sense.

S03•E05 - Death By Inches

I will miss Damian Powell. He can be a jerk but as an agent, he’s dependable with excellent driving skill. I will miss seeing him in action with Smitty, they have interesting dynamic. Am glad he leaves Fly Team on a good term.

JOC analysts in this show are petty and quite mean, unlike the JOC team in OG FBI. And Amanda is their queen bee.

The actor who plays Gaddis is a regular face in L&O universe. And his secretary - Natalie, she was TC’s girlfriend in Magnum PI.

S03•E06 - Fire Starter

The Fly Team is called on to investigate the arrest of an American college student in Prague after local police dismissed her sexual abuse claims.

A good episode tonight, I liked the investigation into the serial rapist and I liked how they were able to collar him and get him to incriminate himself. Intriguing case, I’m glad they’ve got Forrester back out in the field and I’m really enjoying having Vo as #2, and I like that they have more people assisting them at the office. And I’m so glad Powell is gone, the show is much better without him. 

• Like 4

S03•E06 - Fire Starter

The COTW is quite compelling but their counterparts in Prague are caricatures.

That rapist guy - Maarten Van Hagen, he looks a bit like young Josh Henderson.

Season 3 has been all about Vo. Enough already. When can we have episodes focusing on badass Smitty or Andre? Less Vo and more Tank, please. 😩

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 3/27/2024 at 11:42 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

S03•E06 - Fire Starter

The COTW is quite compelling but their counterparts in Prague are caricatures.

That rapist guy - Maarten Van Hagen, he looks a bit like young Josh Henderson.

Season 3 has been all about Vo. Enough already. When can we have episodes focusing on badass Smitty or Andre? Less Vo and more Tank, please. 😩

Yeah I need an Andre episode. 

• Like 2

Good episode last night - interesting case about the mafia kidnapping. I wonder if the Italian mob boss will be a recurring villain since they weren’t able to bring him down at the end. It was an interesting case and I liked the scenery of the Tuscany setting. Jubal appears in a cameo in almost every episode now, I like his appearances. Interesting seeing Forrester deal with the local investigator and I liked how he was able to find a way to work with him. 

• Like 4

S03•E07 - Andiamo!

A cloudy and moody Tuscany!

Quite an interesting COTW. The Sanguineta Mafia boss isn’t a forgiving type. If the Dawsons are smart, they’ll move back to US, pronto. But judging by their action in letting Henry wandering around their new yards in a new country, they’re not that smart.

I recognize the young actor who plays Henry, thanks to his signature hairstyle. He played Zoomer in A Murder At The End Of The World.

The restaurant with amazing view at the end of this episode looks familiar. I think I saw it in one of the Hallmark movie.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

S03•E07 - Andiamo!

A cloudy and moody Tuscany!

Quite an interesting COTW. The Sanguineta Mafia boss isn’t a forgiving type. If the Dawsons are smart, they’ll move back to US, pronto. But judging by their action in letting Henry wandering around their new yards in a new country, they’re not that smart.

I recognize the young actor who plays Henry, thanks to his signature hairstyle. He played Zoomer in A Murder At The End Of The World.

The restaurant with amazing view at the end of this episode looks familiar. I think I saw it in one of the Hallmark movie.

I did enjoy the scenery!

Agreed that the parents aren't too smart, letting their kid play in the yard unsupervised in a new place. Maybe if it had been a small, fenced-in yard or something. But he took off wandering immediately.

• Like 5

Flagship show FBI has been handed a three season renewal, which will encompass seasons seven through nine. FBI: Most Wanted comes back for its sixth season and FBI: International has been renewed for its fourth season. All three will air in the 2024/25 season.

• Like 2

Intriguing and dramatic episode tonight - I liked seeing Jubal fly over to Europe to take part in the operation, and Jubal and Scott have great rapport together, their scenes are always good, nice that they got Jubal in person. I liked the continuity of following up on what happened to the drug cartel that Vargas ran and how they were still trying to take down players from it - good follow up. Vo was great once again I liked her standing up to the CIA woman. This show is on a string of good episodes right now. 

• Like 5

I loved Amanda surprising the CiA woman who was speaking in Spanish and thinking no one else could interpret, and Amanda letting her know that she spoke Spanish, too.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

S03•E08 - Remove The Compromise

Scott Forrester has morphed into high and mighty Maggie Bell in this episode. He wants to save Bianca. Gabriel Fuentes wants to disappear with her, away from the cartel. Aren’t they two sides of the same coin?

Are we supposed to hate CIA’s Charlotte Linzer and her ruthless kinetic operation? 🤔

“You would’ve liked her.”

That’s BS, Jubal. Rina is bitchy, unlikeable and calculating. Ask Isobel. You’re delusional. 🙄

• Like 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

“You would’ve liked her.”

That’s BS, Jubal. 

Linzer is only marginally less sympathetic than Rina herself was. Jubal is letting sentiment (or something more hormonal) cloud his judgment. But then he never seemed to see Rina for the desperate, unprincipled climber that she was. So … it’s kind of in character for him — yay?

I’m just glad I’m not the only one who immediately thought “What? No, he wouldn’t — she was awful! I do mostly like Jubal’s and Forrester’s scenes together. Kleintank and Sisto have a nice chemistry.

But the whole collaboration with the CIA storyline didn’t make sense to me since the purposes of the FBI and the CIA seem diametrically opposed: law vs. destabilization. 

Edited by Sandman
  • Like 5

Really good episode, I love Andre and seeing him in action hero kick ass mode. Amanda handled herself pretty well and I think she's a great addition to the team. 

• Like 3

Good episode tonight - I liked seeing Raines and Amanda work together, and I liked seeing Amanda get out in the field for the first time. Nice to see them both have the spotlight on them since they’ve been more in the background this season while the others have been in the field more. Interesting case about the scumbag phony rescuer and his loony follower.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Good episode tonight - I liked seeing Raines and Amanda work together, and I liked seeing Amanda get out in the field for the first time. Nice to see them both have the spotlight on them since they’ve been more in the background this season while the others have been in the field more. Interesting case about the scumbag phony rescuer and his loony follower.

Yes Andre and Amanda work really well together hopefully they are paired up more in the future. 

• Like 1

S03•E09 - Rules of Blackjack

I have been waiting for an Andre centric episode but sadly this is not it. He has to share the focus with another agent. Personally, I would’ve preferred Andre/Smitty pairing because she’s a badass.

This episode suffers a bad editing. How on earth did Andre and Amanda get Keaton to climb over the fence in handcuff?

Andre receives a whack on the head but he’s fine - no concussion, not bleeding, no effect on his vision whatsoever. Totally believable! 🙄

And Scott continues to sing praises to the great Amanda. 🙄

• Like 2

I really like Amanda but really thing that the tech team for International act like a bunch of egotistical stuck up snobs. 

Sure Powell was a jerk but really the tech team didn't show him any respect talking in another language.

The tech team could learn a thing or two from the FBI mother ship tech team in NYC of Elise, Ian, and Kelly. All three are also very nice people it seems. 

The cartel episode- so the drone did what exactly?   It didn’t kill the people it was intended to kill - although it did serve as a distraction.   
I was  expecting the female CIA agent to be rogue.  She wasn’t very sympathetic… or sane.  

I was disappointed in Jubal.  He at least did realize what he had done in the end.   He’s delusional about Rina though.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Luke Kleintank who plays Scott Forrester is leaving the show at the end of this season (May 7th).  Just announced.  Hmmm…

Edited by MerBearHou

I'm not surprised Luke is leaving since he had some time off last year after he had a baby.  With where the show films, it's just not the same at all as being an FBI or FBI:Most Wanted cast member with a family.

I don't always like Scott, but he is 100% the leader of the team.  I don't buy anyone else on the current team stepping into his spot (or Jamie Kellett, for that matter, if she had stayed).  The only person we've seen so far that I would accept as the team leader is Katrin Jaeger, and she's obviously not coming back as a regular.

I would prefer that Smitty takes over than Vo getting another promotion magically.

I would also accept Remi Scott from FBI:Most Wanted moving overseas to lead the Fly Team, so I could enjoy Most Wanted more and then stop watching International altogether, bwahahah.

• Like 1

I for one will not miss Scott. The guy was so arrogant and full of himself. Treated law enforcement from one country to another with contempt. He would had been fired on the spot treating people like garbage. He places high standards on his team but never at all himself. Guy asks for loyalty from his colleagues but never gives in return. 

Sure he is the boss. But still he needs to be taken down a notch or two. Good luck to Luke K!

Good episode last night - I did call the shot that one of the victim’s friends would be involved in the murder, that much was obvious, but it was a good investigation and interesting case.

About Forrester leaving, I’m not really surprised given that he missed a couple of episodes last year and was barely in a couple of episodes at the start of this year - he grew on me since the start of the show and had become a good lead, I hope the new lead of the show is good - this is my least favorite of the FBIs although it’s been good this year, so I hope the new character is compelling.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

Dammit! Tank will be gone too... 😭😭😭

14 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Luke Kleintank who plays Scott Forrester is leaving the show at the end of this season (May 7th)

#1 "End of Season" is NOT May 7th. Season finale is May 21 (although Luke's last episode is indeed May 7th)

#2 Since Tank will be in the Finale (May 21), he is probably not leaving with Luke (who, as mentioned, will be gone by then).

• Useful 1
47 minutes ago, illdoc said:

#1 "End of Season" is NOT May 7th. Season finale is May 21 (although Luke's last episode is indeed May 7th)

#2 Since Tank will be in the Finale (May 21), he is probably not leaving with Luke (who, as mentioned, will be gone by then).

Thanks for clarifying!  I thought May 7th seemed awfully soon for the season finale.  I'm not super attached to Luke / Scott so I'll roll with whomever replaces him.  

On 4/18/2024 at 12:54 AM, Snazzy Daisy said:

How on earth did Andre and Amanda get Keaton to climb over the fence in handcufffs?

I think I enjoyed the episode overall more than you did, but I did wonder about this. 

• Wink 1
(edited)

Chicago Med alum Colin Donnell will be guest starring in the final two episodes of the CBS show's third season, PEOPLE can exclusively confirm. It's unclear what role Donnell, 41, will be playing as he joins the Dick Wolf universe for the episodes, which will air May 14 and May 21 to close out the season.

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Useful 2

S03•E10 - Red Light

Amanda and her visa situation don’t really make sense. Her paperwork should have been sorted out when she’s being reassigned to the Fly Team. No one’s checking? Hope her uninteresting personal drama ends here. 🙄

That Shane Sutton actor looks so familiar but I cannot place him. I must’ve seen him in Hallmark movies or something.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

That Shane Sutton actor looks so familiar but I cannot place him. I must’ve seen him in Hallmark movies or something.

That's exactly where you've seen him.  I did a double-take but yes, Jesse Hutch has been on several Hallmark movies.  I'm sure he enjoyed the opportunity to play a hothead in FBI: Intl.  

• Thanks 1
On 4/25/2024 at 12:31 AM, Snazzy Daisy said:

S03•E10 - Red Light

Amanda and her visa situation don’t really make sense. Her paperwork should have been sorted out when she’s being reassigned to the Fly Team. No one’s checking? Hope her uninteresting personal drama ends here. 🙄

Jesse Hutch is (seemingly) a Canadian actor who pops up in a lot of shows that film in Canada.  For sure he has shown up on Arrowverse shows, including multiple eps in season 2 of Arrow - Officer Daly who pulls Laurel over for DUI and is secretly working with Sebastian Blood.

And yes, he sure is in Hallmark-type movies.  He played the human version of a snowman come to life in "Snowmance" and was, quite frankly, hilarious.

Count me in as someone who didn't understand how the solution wasn't obvious to Amanda, though I will definitely allow that she was so panicked she wasn't thinking straight.  However, it should have been obvious to her lawyer, even though lawyer wasn't American, to at least ask about the possibility of getting visa help from Amanda's employer, as that's another primary method for people to be allowed to stay in a country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1