Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Don't Waste My Time

• Start Topic

Putting the group's marketing and time management skills to the test with a photoshoot challenge for her bestselling shapewear, Bethenny finds herself pleasantly surprised by some and taken aback by the ineptitude of others.

Original air date 2021.04.29

• Love 2

again how dare they think a cocktail party was an actual cocktail party and they had drinks she bitches to Dorinda ( a woman who got kicked off her own show for being a drunk bully no less lol) if you were actually trying to hire someone you dont do a Bait and switch and penalize them for thinking something they were told was on thing actually wasnt that thing ...

but LOL to her couch of desperation bit 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

This picture is so funny to me.

bethenny-frankel_2.jpeg

Omg, Bethenny is talking to Dorinda on the phone....... Dorinda judging someone for drinking?  Oh boy.  This is a lot.

And Bethenny mocking the contestants for thinking they're friends with her.  She's coming off really badly here.

She wants a Vice President, but a Servant, who is always appropriate, I guess.

She's also surprised Jenna could run a fashion shoot, she doesn't "look like this should be her element".  LOL. Why?  Because she's over 30 and not a size zero?  That's judgemental.  

Oh boy there is a loooooot of mocking the contestants to the camera.

After dressing down a contestant she gets one of her minions (who is this hot British guy by the way? Ok.  reading: Luke, Bethenny's makeup artist.  And Loretta is her hair stylist) to go spy and see if Nicole is crying or not.  Beth is such a freak.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8

I am somewhat OCD, so I can appreciate how an ottoman not at a 90 degree angle to the coffee table would make B twitch.  However, if that loft is supposed to be a work space, how are they going to be creative & execute if they have to worry about a coffee cup on the counter, or a pillow with the stripes going horizontally vs. vertically?  I wonder if she is that regimented with her daughter?  If so, can you imagine what a sleepover for Brynn and her friends would be like in one of Bethenny’s 27 residences? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

All the fixing of the stuff in the loft was annoying. It seemed more a show off thing seeing as how the rooms were clean but B was acting like she walked in after a frat party.

I like B but in this her bitchiness seems rude and unprofessional. On the housewives it works, here she could have tried to be more professional.

The loud gal was annoying though, right out of the gates.

I did like the mirror photos they were doing on the iPhone, seemed better than what some of the others were doing from an artistic standpoint.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If they keep Nicole after all the bitching Beth did about unprofessionalism just for the sake of Drama ....

My prediction is Nicole gets a reprieve because B will “see herself” in Nicole’s loud, attention whore behavior...but B will phrase it in with more self aggrandizing terms (hustle, balls, courage 🤮).  There is no way someone like Nicole is fit to run Skinnygirl or work with Bethenny.

Actually, I am not sure exactly who can work with (for) Bethenny.  Boot licking sycophants, sure, but anyone with real marketing/design/management/media savvy wouldn’t last long under that regime. I am guessing the turnover rate is pretty high and no one in any of B’s empire ever earns a 5-year recognition award.

• Love 5
On 4/30/2021 at 6:36 AM, BusyOctober said:

My prediction is Nicole gets a reprieve because B will “see herself” in Nicole’s loud, attention whore behavior...but B will phrase it in with more self aggrandizing terms (hustle, balls, courage 🤮).  There is no way someone like Nicole is fit to run Skinnygirl or work with Bethenny.

I'm willing to bet that Nicole's pictures save her.  No one else in the cast is bringing the drama.  There is no way that the producers will let DJ Rose go.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Zoinks. B vacillated between "I'm just one of the models" to "How dare they ignore me!" Nicole makes me wants to set my ears on fire, but she wasn't entirely wrong about thinking Bethenny should be able to get dressed without too much assistance.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, zenithwit said:

I'm willing to bet that Nicole's pictures save her.  No one else in the cast is bringing the drama.  There is no way that the producers will let DJ Rose go.

Exactly!   

And of course Bethenny found a way to strut around in her underwear with models 20-30 years younger and be able to hold her own.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Zoinks. B vacillated between "I'm just one of the models" to "How dare they ignore me!" Nicole makes me wants to set my ears on fire, but she wasn't entirely wrong about thinking Bethenny should be able to get dressed without too much assistance.

Somebody here called this show "Businesswoman Dearest" and I think we can all see it's coming true.

• Love 8

Why would anyone want to work for Bethenny?  Who hates themselves that much?  I wonder if there is anyone that Bethenny truly respects or at least treats with respect on a regular basis.  I hope the winner says "thanks, but no thanks." 

I think she will keep Nicole for the sake of drama and to have a sparing partner.  

I don't see how any of these people are qualified to be her VP of Operations.  As others have mentioned, it seems like she's actually looking for a social media manager.   

• Love 7
4 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I don't see how any of these people are qualified to be her VP of Operations.  As others have mentioned, it seems like she's actually looking for a social media manager.   

LOL, it makes no sense!  I don't expect the VPs of my company to be adept at TikTok, but any social media manager today should know everything about TikTok.  I don't know anything about it and I couldn't and wouldn't do that job.  VP of operations should actually be running operations!  Should they really have to worry about social media acting, lighting, and background noise?

I swear, if I heard her say "the brand" one more time......  

• Love 7