Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: Miss Diagnosis

• Start Topic

So, how broke is Eli?  Is this real person broke or rich person broke?

Drew and Ariana (Adriana?) are perfect for each other.  So, I guess he and his wife finally got that divorce?  I don't watch every episode.  that may have been explicitly mentioned.

• Love 4

So Drew graduated high school in '04? That means his daughter was born maybe a year after graduation?

That's a backstory worth hearing about. I doubt the writers have thought the timeline through, though.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I knew Drew's new lady friend would have cancer. How could it be otherwise?

15 minutes ago, Katy M said:

So, how broke is Eli?  Is this real person broke or rich person broke?

Eli has plenty of assets he can sell and downsize. He's cash poor and rich people broke.

• Love 6

I thought maybe the show was going to have Eli get mad that Gina convinced him to audition with more of his real personality and blame her for not getting the job, so I'm glad they didn't go in that direction.

Drew, when you meet a girl in a hospital and she tells you that her philosophy is to live every day like it's her last, GET A CLUE. That aside, it was nice to see Drew have a mostly non-awkward conversation with someone. The Drew we met in the first episode didn't seem capable of having a fun, light-hearted conversation.

• Love 11

Considering how famous Eli is, he should really let the public know that he needs a kidney.

I understand that he'd probably be uncomfortable with that, but I'd bet a lot of people would love to be known for saving a hero football player's life.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Katy M said:

So, I guess he and his wife finally got that divorce?  I don't watch every episode.  that may have been explicitly mentioned.

They have not yet. 

2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I thought maybe the show was going to have Eli get mad that Gina convinced him to audition with more of his real personality and blame her for not getting the job, so I'm glad they didn't go in that direction.

Drew, when you meet a girl in a hospital and she tells you that her philosophy is to live every day like it's her last, GET A CLUE. That aside, it was nice to see Drew have a mostly non-awkward conversation with someone. The Drew we met in the first episode didn't seem capable of having a fun, light-hearted conversation.

I thought the same thing on both points! I'm also glad they didn't go down the road of Eli blaming Gina for encouraging him to be himself. 

I like that actress who played the love interest. I hope she sticks around. I also hope she doesn't die if she doesn't stick around. 

• Love 6

I really enjoyed this episode and the teasing everyone did. I particularly liked Drew in the jester outfit willing to make an ass out of himself. Sweet and not too over the top.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Drew, when you meet a girl in a hospital and she tells you that her philosophy is to live every day like it's her last, GET A CLUE. 

Also, she wanted the last can of ginger ale. Does that not scream, "I just got chemo?" 

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Blakeston said:

Considering how famous Eli is, he should really let the public know that he needs a kidney.

I understand that he'd probably be uncomfortable with that, but I'd bet a lot of people would love to be known for saving a hero football player's life.

In 1979, a San Diego Chargers player Rolf Benirschke was extremely sick with Ulcerative Colitis, he was 6 foot and 120 pounds.  He was assisted on to the field during a game while the announcer told the fans about a blood drive for the blood bank.  The day of the blood drive they thought they would get 50 people, they had over 1000.  So yep people would help.  

i really like this show.  Yes predictable but enjoyable.  I like they didn’t go with Eli getting mad at Gina. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 4/23/2021 at 10:51 AM, Shelbie said:

I really enjoyed this episode and the teasing everyone did. I particularly liked Drew in the jester outfit willing to make an ass out of himself. Sweet and not too over the top.

I like that she responded to his "romantic jester" by saying they should throw "caush" into the wind.  Nice callback to the earlier scene.

• Love 4