Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: What's that tube hanging out of Jenna?

• Start Topic

Did anyone think to explain to her that when a woman's cervix dilates that it is PAINFUL????? 

I'm gonna have to put some of that on Jenna, because when asked how she was preparing for the birth, she said she was going to "wing it."  I assume that people who don't wing it find out that it will be painful with the cervix dilates.

• Love 6

So anyone who was giving credit to Tyra for wanting to better her circumstances, think again. According to the preview, she is now pregnant with a second child because what better way to redirect Alex’s wandering eye and fix their failing relationship? Stupid people doing stupid things.

Ethan’s father appears to be exhausted, checked out and coming home late because he’s having an affair taken on a second job in order to provide for the entitled Ethan and Myrka. Apparently he won’t even answer the wife when she talks to him. I bet he never thought this was going to be his life. Ethan, are you paying attention? 

Hard to believe that Aden is even more checked out than Ethan’s father, but it seems like it’s the case. Except when he’s cursing Jenna under his breath. Yeah, high hopes that this couple.

If some person yelled at me the way Lawrence yelled at Lily because they were lost and he was stressed, I’d wait for a red light and let myself out of the car. Not acceptable. Certainly not the way to treat someone who you love more than anything. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So anyone who was giving credit to Tyra for wanting to better her circumstances, think again. According to the preview, she is now pregnant with a second child because what better way to redirect Alex’s wandering eye and fix their failing relationship? Stupid people doing stupid things.

Ethan’s father appears to be exhausted, checked out and coming home late because he’s having an affair taken on a second job in order to provide for the entitled Ethan and Myrka. Apparently he won’t even answer the wife when she talks to him. I bet he never thought this was going to be his life. Ethan, are you paying attention? 

Hard to believe that Aden is even more checked out than Ethan’s father, but it seems like it’s the case. Except when he’s cursing Jenna under his breath. Yeah, high hopes that this couple.

If some person yelled at me the way Lawrence yelled at Lily because they were lost and he was stressed, I’d wait for a red light and let myself out of the car. Not acceptable. Certainly not the way to treat someone who you love more than anything. 

I think they're referring to Tyra's sister's new  baby. But by all means, yes, the previews would want us to believe it's them again. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, abracadabra said:

I think they're referring to Tyra's sister's new  baby. But by all means, yes, the previews would want us to believe it's them again. 

Youre both wrong ! Alex's mom is or was pregnant. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

Youre both wrong ! Alex's mom is or was pregnant. 

Honest to pete.  Not a single person on this show needs to be getting pregnant.

The bright side is that Alex's grandmother was all upset about the possibility of Tyra taking Layla away, but now she can switch to raising this new baby.

• Love 3

I have previously given Aden credit for being less dumb than a bag of hair, but I take it all back. You don't get to be tired or sour or over it while another person is IN LABOR with your baby. You don't get to roll your eyes when she is writhing in pain. I'm over Aden at this point. What a tool.

• Love 11

Shouldn't Alex be looking for a good lawyer? He has raised his daughter pretty much on his own, and now his grandmother thinks Tyra might come and whisk her away? Surely he has some rights. I doubt Tyra contributes anything to the child's financial; care?

• Love 8

Shouldn't Alex be looking for a good lawyer? He has raised his daughter pretty much on his own, and now his grandmother thinks Tyra might come and whisk her away? Surely he has some rights. I doubt Tyra contributes anything to the child's financial; care?

I'm really confused about this.  If Tyra wanted to be a hands on parent she would have enrolled in community college so she could see her baby every day. 

Would she really pull her baby away from Alex's home just so she can dump her on her mom/sister to raise?  She seems spiteful enough to do that, so I guess the question is  would Tyra's mom be willing to raise another kid?  She has to see how uninvolved Tyra has been so far, and the baby seems fine at Alex's house (or at least as fine as any kid is on this show).

Not a single person on this show needs to be getting pregnant.

Ah, yes.  On this show someone like Alex's 30-something year old mom getting pregnant wouldn't be much better news than a teen mom popping out a second kid before her 18th birthday.

• Love 4
On 4/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, IvySpice said:

I have previously given Aden credit for being less dumb than a bag of hair, but I take it all back. You don't get to be tired or sour or over it while another person is IN LABOR with your baby. You don't get to roll your eyes when she is writhing in pain. I'm over Aden at this point. What a tool.

I'm still Team Aden.  That kid is a saint...a reliable, responsible, EMPLOYED FULL-TIME teenage saint.  Jenna's father sees it.  Jenna doesn't because she can't.  She's so chronically self-centered that I worry about any baby in her sole care; she doesn't have what it takes.  Aden was just "plumb tuckered out."  He gets no praise or assistance.  Jenna just bitch-bitch-bitches at him all the time--like she does every person who helps her.  She was certainly cocky when her "labor" first began...and NOW we're supposed to encourage Aden's sympathy?  Jenna lost me just like she lost him.  The medical staff is probably sick of her too.  Roll those eyes all you want, Aden.  Tougher days are a-comin'.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2

Aden is the epitome of Emotional Range Of A Teaspoon. He might be fully employed, but he’s a jerk to Jenna. Jenna’s head is clearly filled with talcum powder, but she has had a point or two about her parents being totally immature during this whole thing. Every once in a while she’ll say something redeeming. 

Am am I the only one bugged by how much foul language gets thrown between all these teen parents? It’s just so classless and you just don’t talk like that to someone you love. 

When my daughter was a teenager I would hear her talking to her friends and hated the language they used among themselves (fortunately as she has gotten older she has toned it down).  It doesn't seem to have the negativity that was prevalent in my generation (but I'm old).  I used to tell her that people who used curse words routinely were just unwilling or unable to come up with better words so they resorted to the lowest common denominator.

• Love 1