Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Forgive Us Our Trespasses

Airing on April 12, 2021:

With Ness nearing the end of her clerkship, Lola sets her up to shadow Emily, who is defending a young man who reoffended, and the verdict lies with Judge Campbell who is notoriously harsh on repeat offenders. Also, Rachel reveals to Lola that she kissed Mark, and Mark struggles to find out why Luke’s name is on a list of cops dropped off by Deep Throat.

I knew that Lola was accidentally going to tell Amy about the kiss, but I really can't believe Lola would be that dumb.

I thought the storyline with Emily's client was well done, even though Emily was still annoying. Sad though.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

even though Emily was still annoying

Emily Lopez is one of the MOST ANNOYING characters on TV.

AND

Lola you fucked up.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 8

Didn’t Amy already tell Mark she was married? I thought I saw a scene where she did. Or did she tell someone else?

The scenes with Emily were kind of exhausting. She goes 100 miles an hour

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

I thought I saw a scene where she did. Or did she tell someone else?

The aforementioned Rachel. That's why Lola said "Rachel told me everything" and Amy thought "husband" everything, whereas Lola thought Mark had already told Amy about the kiss.

• Love 2

Oh shit, Lola done fucked up. It was nice seeing her in court again even if its was just a visit, and her discussion with Campbell was really good. 

Aren't Ness and Emily friends? I would ask why Emily is being so strict with her but needlessly pissy is kind of Emily's default. Her case was really sad, I hope that those kids (and possibly the guys brother) appreciate what he sacrificed so that they could have another chance. Emily is so exhausting, if I knew her I wouldn't even follow her on social media, you know her Instagram is just insufferable.

That last scene certainly escalated quickly.  

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

I thought the oddest scene was with Lola and the judge.  Was she wearing pajamas and a robe?  And he was talking about having problems with paroled offenders, I mean, shouldn't you deal with that before you become a judge?  Just felt really out of left field to  me.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, jabRI said:

I thought the oddest scene was with Lola and the judge.  Was she wearing pajamas and a robe?  And he was talking about having problems with paroled offenders, I mean, shouldn't you deal with that before you become a judge?  Just felt really out of left field to  me.

Actually, I thought he was still asleep and dreaming.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh shit, Lola done fucked up. It was nice seeing her in court again even if its was just a visit, and her discussion with Campbell was really good. 

Aren't Ness and Emily friends? I would ask why Emily is being so shirt with her but needlessly pissy is kind of Emily's default. Her case was really sad, I hope that those kids (and possibly the guys brother) appreciate what he sacrificed so that they could have another chance. Emily is so exhausting, if I knew her I wouldn't even follow her on social media, you know her Instagram is just insufferable.

That last scene certainly escalated quickly.  

I don't think Ness and Emily ever had scenes together before. All of Ness's scenes have been with Lola, Sarah, and the assistant. She has gotten to watch Emily in court, but probably wouldn't have talked to her much.

Emily could still have been nicer though.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, preeya said:

Actually, I thought he was still asleep and dreaming

I've said that in so many other forum topics I didn't want to be redundant.  But yes, I also wondered that too.  It would fit the way they were facing and interacting.

• Love 2
On 4/13/2021 at 7:13 AM, jaymax said:

how did we go from Rachel kissing Mark to somehow Mark being the one who initiated?

Right? She kissed him and he kissed back but now it's Mark self sabotaging himself. What the hell! He didn't invite her into his home.

My mom though Lola was waltzing around town in her pjs too.  I had to explain it's a kimono

Edited by In2You
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, In2You said:

I had to explain it's a kimono

I still consider that lounge wear, something to wear at home?  But after staying home for a year, I have no idea what trendy people wear in public anymore.  All I see are sweatpants and sneakers in my neighborhood.